Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fix For Tanks

ukovalian

I hate the fact that all tanky frames, that are supposed to be able to operate without their shields, duck for cover, in one way or another, when their shields fail and that health and armor values only determine how long you have to find cover.

So I came up these ideas for it

In an attempt to improve the tennos’ Warframes the lotus and the tenno council made these two prototypes

Experimental shields

This was made from both types of shield currently known. While it is true that it was stronger than the other shields it did come at a cost; it could not charge by itself and required an outside energy source

Weaknesses: +50% magnetic, +10% impact

Strengths: -20% radiation, -50% puncture, -40% heat, -40% corrosive

And reinforced armor

Using both ferrite and alloy plates the tenno council was able to increases the overall effectiveness of armor a cost of mobility for the wearer

Weakness: +10% puncture, +50% radiation, +50% corrosive

Strength: -50% slash, -40% electric, -40% magnetic, -20% blast

Applicants

Both of these will be applied to:

Frost (and prime)

Rhino (ditto)

Sarryn

and Valkyr (only reinforced armor due to paralysis)

Warframe stat changes:

Frost: Armor 300, stamina 70

Rhino: Armor 300, stamina 70

Sarryn: Armor 190, stamina 75

Valkyr: Health 150 (450 max.)

New orbs

Shield orbs

Restore 100/10% of base shields with a slightly reduced drop rate of health orbs

any suggestions/criticism is welcome

Which one are talking about?

He's referring to all of them, really. No enemy uses corrosive or magnetic damage, whereas they all use Impact, Puncture and Slash (with some variations like Napalm doing Heat, Zanuka with Ice Grenades, etc.) You've given them the correct weaknesses for the armour, although the statistical proportions (+10% puncture to armour, for example) and the fact that NONE of the current enemies use those major weaknesses is what he means.

Which one are talking about?

I to wish to know, The only elements that i know of that the enemies do not use are viral and corrosive. cold are ice leaders, Fire napalms, Blast bombard and blast leaders, Poison ancients and toxic crawlers, Disruptor and mag leaders are magnetic along with the new door trap, Anti-moa and prod men both do electric procs, not to mention the dreadful arc traps, and radiation is nearly all the void traps. Another one i believe is the lobber crawler but i forget that one's element since it's so rare now. doesn't seem to bad to me. The other elements would only come into effect during Conclave/duel room or during self inflicted damage by ogris, Stug, thunderbolt, or castanas. 

Other than those mentioned i don't see why these ideas can not be implemented other than the valkyr health decrease. 

Edited by zebar1313

Yea cause she depends heavily on her health so why suffer second best

But all of this is changeable i thought about this and tried to make it as fair as possible if you do not believe I have done a good job then i'm open to your suggestions