The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ghost Clans! Shadow Clans! Unite!

thebrainbrain

Im a solo Tenno and Warlord of a lonely clan.

We may have some trouble organizing , but until the badlands goes live we won't know the bast way to make decisions.

Clan: Darkloud Initiative

IGN: FirstZen

Clan Tier: Ghost (1 member)

Count me in as well. Definitely interested, but still tons of questions to be answered.

*What will be the name of this alliance? I don't want to join an alliance with an inappropriate name or something I wouldn't be comfortable with.

*Will all Warlords have a voice in the decision for the name of the alliance as well as other decisions to be made?

*How will Warlords communicate? Will there be a Team Speak server or only chat? Who will set this up? Communication will be very important in an alliance.

*Will there be a leader of this alliance or will all Warlords be considered leaders with equal power? What happens if the creator / leader of this alliance stops playing the game?

*Are Storm or Mountain clans allowed to join us? Or is it only restricted to Ghost and Shadow tiers? What happens if a Shadow Clan upgrades their barracks? Will they be expelled from the alliance if Storm clans are not allowed?

Clan: Avengers of the Departed, Ghost Clan

IGN: RedNuker

Edited by RedNuker

*Are moon clans also allowed to join or is it restricted to small clans?

I can answer this: technically it's possible, but unlikely, due to the player limit on alliances.  

As far as we know, the player limit is about 2k or 3k, so a moon clan would take up a lot of space that smaller clans could fill.

Count me in as well. Definitely interested, but still tons of questions to be answered.

*What will be the name of this alliance? I don't want to join an alliance with an inappropriate name or something I wouldn't be comfortable with.

*Will all Warlords have a voice in the decision for the name of the alliance as well as other decisions to be made?

*How will Warlords communicate? Will there be a Team Speak server or only chat? Who will set this up? Communication will be very important in an alliance.

*Will there be a leader of this alliance or will all Warlords be considered leaders with equal power? What happens if the creator / leader of this alliance stops playing the game?

*Are Storm or Mountain clans allowed to join us? Or is it only restricted to Ghost and Shadow tiers? What happens if a Shadow Clan upgrades their barracks? Will they be expelled from the alliance if Storm clans are not allowed?

Clan: Avengers of the Departed, Ghost Clan

IGN: RedNuker

I just want something lore appropriate. I know I don't like random "cool" names like ZEH ALIANZ or crap like that.

Dang. I'm not a Warlord, and my Warlord does not go online at all, but I would join this if I could.

Hmmm. Do you guys know how to de-join a clan?

Then I guess I can "farm" noobs, offer them membership, and then I can make meaningful contributions.

I just want something lore appropriate. I know I don't like random "cool" names like ZEH ALIANZ or crap like that.

Same here i want something "lore friendly" and appropiate for role playing even if i do not role play i dont want to be part of the "gangstamastah_Kushsmokah" alliance or the "Darkvampirelordofdarkness" alliance or the "pewpewdiediekittyparade" alliance.

Btw my clan is 

Yu Tsun 

I am the warlord and it is a Ghost clan and i want to keep it small.

Edited by Orbister

IGN: reltats

Clan name: Lobster Powered Toaster

Clan type: ghost (and its staying that way)

Edit: I'm co-warlord of my clan, but the active one of the two of us

Second Edit: What will the policy regarding clans that go inactive be?

Edited by reltats

Dang. I'm not a Warlord, and my Warlord does not go online at all, but I would join this if I could.

Hmmm. Do you guys know how to de-join a clan?

Then I guess I can "farm" noobs, offer them membership, and then I can make meaningful contributions.

To leave a clan, go to the clan tab (not the clan chat) > find your name > right click > leave clan

I'm the leader of a ghost clan of three, though only two of us are active at the moment.

Clan name: Consilium Imperatorium

The two of us who are active are interested in the alliance, but I have pretty much the same questions as everyone else. What will the name be? How will we communicate? Who will be in charge of it all?

Edit: Just recruited another couple people. We're currently up to five members.

Edited by ProfessorRobledo

The alliance needs a set of easy to follow and uphold rules of conduct.

I have been apart of large clans in the past (On other games) and have some experience with handling matter between multiple clans in the past, I will offer all my experience and knowledge.

But it is quite clear the first thing we need to do is organize, that means getting an actual count on all the clans in the alliance as well as there active members so we can get an idea of our collective strength.

We can do that here but that is less than satisfactory as the warframe forums are very limited in what we can do. Like I said in a previous post I am a part of another forum were I have my own private area that we could use to host and organize this alliance.

After that we can establish the less important things like the Alliance name.

The alliance needs a set of easy to follow and uphold rules of conduct.

I have been apart of large clans in the past (On other games) and have some experience with handling matter between multiple clans in the past, I will offer all my experience and knowledge.

But it is quite clear the first thing we need to do is organize, that means getting an actual count on all the clans in the alliance as well as there active members so we can get an idea of our collective strength.

We can do that here but that is less than satisfactory as the warframe forums are very limited in what we can do. Like I said in a previous post I am a part of another forum were I have my own private area that we could use to host and organize this alliance.

After that we can establish the less important things like the Alliance name.

Sorry, we don't even know how the Alliances are really going to work. I mean, it's not going to be just like a larger clan. So I really don't think there's a need for rules. Chances are all the clans mentioned in this thread alone won't be joining the same alliance anyway.

Sorry, we don't even know how the Alliances are really going to work. I mean, it's not going to be just like a larger clan. So I really don't think there's a need for rules. Chances are all the clans mentioned in this thread alone won't be joining the same alliance anyway.

I don't mean strict rules a basic code of conduct. The fact of the matter is you need a base line for stuff like this.

I don't mean strict rules a basic code of conduct. The fact of the matter is you need a base line for stuff like this.

Agreed. This'll turn out to be a flop if we don't get a foundation going. It's hard to lay anything concrete now as we don't know the exact mechanics of the Alliance / Badlands system. But sooner or later, we're going to need to sit down and get a couple o' things worked out. 

That said, I'm interested in seeing where this will go. Count me in. 

IGN: Runehawk

Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/wf-vanguard

Tier: Ghost

Anyone reading this is more than welcome to send me a message if you'd like to talk anything regarding Clan/Alliance matters. Would love to keep in touch with some of you folks.