The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Sucks! :s

DiBBz

thread title might seem like i hate PC when really its related to this video

current mega argument over at here *Check Comments if you want to hop in :P*

Not hard to miss really a white profile picture as well as the name AeriosDFY2 is pretty hard not to find :D

That's hardly what the average Pc gamer looks like. the avg body weight of Pc gamers has a very wide range from fat as hell to skinny as crap.

tbh their a lot of perks to being a PC gamer just as there are to console but with the prices of the avg desktop going down and becoming more powerful the consoles are falling behind thanks to high prices and publicity nightmares like with the plans for the original xbox one.

That's hardly what the average Pc gamer looks like. the avg body weight of Pc gamers has a very wide range from fat as hell to skinny as crap.

tbh their a lot of perks to being a PC gamer just as there are to console but with the prices of the avg desktop going down and becoming more powerful the consoles are falling behind thanks to high prices and publicity nightmares like with the plans for the original xbox one.

i think we all know thats not the average PC gamer... everyone knew that  as well as we all know we vary in size but who cares what the size of your body is , so long as you enjoy the gaming and have fun then thats all that matters

also the kid that made the video is a PS4 elitist fanboy , i wont expect him to be here well because lets just say he only likes exclusives because "they are more better looking and truly next gen than PC"

i S#&$ you not thats a quote from his youtube comment but he was comparing watching a modded skyrim video to order1998

What is the point of this?

something to talk about really! forums are dead mostly at these times , its 4:30 in the morning all EU is mostly asleep and US people have either just went or soon™ going :P main point something to spark the interest and hopefully get a conversation going ?