Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee 2.0 Future Event Wish

MoyuTheTrinity

We have the Braton Vandal the Lato Vandal and a full Wraith and Prime set of weapons.

Where is my Skana Vandal :(

I really hope since release is nowhere to be seen you guys at DE push the Skana Vandal up a few months maybe release it in an event around Melee 2.0 something easy to send off the Melee 1.0 so everyone can get it

I super duper want the Skandal <3

Slower attack rate little bit more reach and more damage pleeeeeeease? *puppy dog Trinity face*

Ascended Purest set please DE?

Edit: Braton is a corpus weapon based off orkid tech massproduced for the tenno but the lato has no backstory like this and is even branded with tenno like engravings the skana is fair game as it is similer to the lato all 3 weapons are starter gear and can be vandalized the only real corpus weapon that is vandalized is the prova

Edited by MoyuTheMedic

Skana can't be a Vandal because it is of Tenno origin, not Corpus.

But that is where you are wrong the Lato is a tenno gun yet it has a vandal :3

and if that was made by corpus and adopted as tenno why can't the skana aswell

Edited by MoyuTheMedic

Skana can't be a Vandal because it is of Tenno origin, not Corpus.

well your right and your wrong, it CAN be a vandal, if the corpus decide that making a skana is worth it, since vandals are made by corpus now, the same with wraith weapons and grineer, while orokin are original and are no longer in production.

Edited by Aver

But that is where you are wrong the Lato is a tenno gun yet it has a vandal :3

and if that was made by corpus and adopted as tenno why can't the skana aswell

The Lato Vandal can be explained the same way as the Braton Vandal. The current versions of the guns are a Corpus reverse engineered version of the Orokin weapon, allowing them to have a Prime and a Vandal variant.

You can't apply that to the Skana, it is purely a Tenno weapon through and through.

The Lato Vandal can be explained the same way as the Braton Vandal. The current versions of the guns are a Corpus reverse engineered version of the Orokin weapon, allowing them to have a Prime and a Vandal variant.

You can't apply that to the Skana, it is purely a Tenno weapon through and through.

then why cant the tenno make a vandal paint job skana :/ ?

since 2 of the vandals are starter weapons and 1 is a real corpus I could see the skana being allowed

Edited by MoyuTheMedic

Dex Skana?

I mean, they introduced it with the Dex Furis, why not make some more? We've got so many wraiths, and a couple of Vandals, why not take the good thing they've got going and run with it? I mean, primes are nice and all, but there needs to be a little more flavor to the Tenno arsenal.