Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Glaive Mods Ideas] Deadly Spinner And Heavy Proyectile

Those who know me know that i like weapons that are relatively stupid, stupidly fun i mean,and ever since i got my Glaive from the alert im having a hell of a time whit Rebound bouncing all over the place and actually getting multiple hits on groups of enemies in halways. but somehow 7 bounces is not enough for me.

Now the thrown melees need more mods and since melee 2.0 is coming soon i might as well give some ideas for the new mods.

1- Deadly spinner: +1 bounce and +0.1 punch through.

This will be a Nightmare mod thus why is so strong, At max rank Deadly Spinner will give +5 and 1.0 punch through. Coupled whit Rebound the Glaive will be able to bounce 12 times! and the punch through allows it to go BALLISTIC in closed areas. Situational? maybe but hella fun.

As i know Bullet Atractor is said to attract the glaive too and hit a number of times depending on the Bounces (its said to be bugged and only hiting once, not sure if true or fixed since im still building my mag) so WHit this you could hit a boss 12 times in a single throw!

This mod is mostly for those who want to just go nuts whit their glaives and looking at them bouncing off walls and hitting multiple enemeis in closed places. Not just fun but can be quite effective if played well.

2- Heavy Proyectile: -20% flight speed and +30% Charge Damage.

A Corrupted mod for the Glaive family? WHY THE F*** NOT! At maxt rank it will give -100% flight speed and +120% CHarge Damage. A powerfull mod from the Vaults that will turn your Glaive into a slow spinning blade of destruction! kinda like Rectile's charged Slow Force Ball, VEERY slow but hits like a truck.

With Rending Strike, Killing Blow and Corrupt Charge you can get to a maximum of 430% charge damage!

To counter the slow fight speed you can either equip Whirlwind in the Normal Glaive wich will overcome Heavy Proyectile by 80% or Get the Kestrel or Glaive prime who has much Higher Flight speeds than the normal Glaive.

There you go two fun and effective mods for the Glaive family. Comment what you think, maybe suggest stats and stuff!

The idea of Corrupted mods is that they give you a lot of something but take away from another.

I don't see how heavy projectile harms the glaive since it would be much more viable in hallways

It would be slower so enemies would have more time to move out of the way. Not to mention i heard Reducing flight speed also reduces the range so yeah you may not get as much bounces or enemies unless they are tight together or in a very thight halway.

I was thinking to decrease the speed even more but then it would be too slow, i think.

Edited by The_Sharp_Demonologist