Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Armor] Project X,the Warframe Made By The Warframe Players Contributions

VoidGhost

PROJECT X

[------------------------]

Project X,the under constant development Warframe from Warframe community

This thread belongs to everyone in the Warframe community who wants to contributye in building the ultimate Warframe Armor.

Characteristics of the Warframe

1.Never stops developing neither has a final form

2.Many ideas for creating new content for the game may arise

3.Every idea of each and every player will be a construction part for it so to create this Warframe just think and post.You or I can sumarize every 20 posts the form of the Warframe up to that point

4.Your sources of inspiration can be anything

Thanks for your time and attention

NanoDecerto I want the total of the Warframe community opinions in one Warframe,male or female,you choose

Nova does not have the following

1.Gender customize

2.Virus/Void/Energy Overdrive Trigger

3.Body customization

4.Anatomical by body part augmentation options

5.On demand auxiliary armory like Vector Canon on Zone of the enders second runner

Edited by VoidGhost

Fifth Characteristic. Is OP because it's made by the community.

Skills : 

1) Warframe X summons a level 800 stalker, he only disappears after his death. (25 energy)

2) Warframe X uses every ulti that the other warframes has. (50 energy) 

3) Warframe X summons every single Warframe in the game, in his mission. All the warframes will be level 1200. (75 energy)

4) Warframe X summons every single Boss, Mini boss, Warframes in the game, in his mission. They will all be level 2000 (100 energy)

Not OP at all

TheImmortalHotDog Nova is made under prerequisites we are creating something that would be compared to a calculated by infinity in customizing Version of  Windows PC operating system

(PS4)korm-2_0 hmm like Kamen Rider Decade https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap_CRESxNFE

http://kamenrider.wikia.com/wiki/Kamen_Rider_Decade

Warframe X nice name,community should pic his/her name

Edited by VoidGhost

TheImmortalHotDog Nova is made under prerequisites we are creating something that would be compared to a calculated by infinity in customizing Version of  Windows PC operating system

(PS4)korm-2_0 hmm like Kamen Rider Decade https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap_CRESxNFE

http://kamenrider.wikia.com/wiki/Kamen_Rider_Decade

Warframe X nice name,community should pic his/her name

Summoner could also be a cool name.

(PS4)korm-2_0 serious and not serious opinions form this thread better

The_Sharp_Demonologist where have you seen problematic references ? It does not matter if some people do not agree or agree the goal is to help the Warframe community so if there is no interest it will still be for a good reason

Edited by VoidGhost

Project X, the definition of the ultimate warframe,

The greatest tool and weapon in the universe is not the fight or destroy, it is the ability to create.

If project X can create anything and everything, then she/he would be the best frame in the world.

People keep posting stupid ideas like summoning lv 900 stalkers how am i supose to take it seriously. You cant just come in and say "Lets crate a warftrame, just say what first comes in your mind", there has to be direction, a focal point.

Wow..

It was a reply to the guy that said that Nova was OP.

*Reverse facepalm* 

When you post something like this you must understand, we're on the internet.

I think that warframe X, for lack of a better idea for a name should have control of four of the elements.

1st power could be water based power that wouof transform your frame too a liquid state and you might just slink away to safety or drown a grinneer heavy gunner or What if your running with volt you could increase his damage through conductivity.

2nd power could be fire control that would allows your frame to absorb fire damage and reflect back at source or maybe just nullify damage in order too boost your ignis or Maybe the ember you are running with.

3rd power could be air. Maybe your frame could create O2 in survival or use the help of saryn and poison the environment too choke out the enemy, or what if your frame vaporized and you can infiltrate through the lungs of a bombarded and take over and posses.

4th power could be earth. What if you could turn to stone. Won't break won't fall, impervious to All damage yet lose no mobility. Or cast it on friends. Cast upon an enemy and they become lawn art.

Well the possibilities are endless. I could be way off the mark but those are my ideas...

Sorry for typos Big hands little phone.

I think that warframe X, for lack of a better idea for a name should have control of four of the elements.

1st power could be water based power that wouof transform your frame too a liquid state and you might just slink away to safety or drown a grinneer heavy gunner or What if your running with volt you could increase his damage through conductivity.

2nd power could be fire control that would allows your frame to absorb fire damage and reflect back at source or maybe just nullify damage in order too boost your ignis or Maybe the ember you are running with.

3rd power could be air. Maybe your frame could create O2 in survival or use the help of saryn and poison the environment too choke out the enemy, or what if your frame vaporized and you can infiltrate through the lungs of a bombarded and take over and posses.

4th power could be earth. What if you could turn to stone. Won't break won't fall, impervious to All damage yet lose no mobility. Or cast it on friends. Cast upon an enemy and they become lawn art.

Well the possibilities are endless. I could be way off the mark but those are my ideas...

Sorry for typos Big hands little phone.

That could be pretty cool.

Villhund

Created by the grineer in germany out of salvaged orokin tech and the best grineer weaponry with a tenno pilot

Stats

health 150 (750 at 30), 0 sheilds, 150 energy, 300 armor, 0.9 sprint

Abilities:

1st) charge

Jumps to the nearest enemy within 50m dealing 50 impact damage per rank

2nd)

???

3rd)

???

Ulti)blood lust

Charges his melee weapon/s to do 1.2x normal damage in addition any enemy killed will add 0.1 to the multiplier. Lasts 30s per rank. Effected by duration and strength (only effects initial boost)

Ideas welcome for villhunds powers and anything else is haven't mentioned

Just making this up as i go off the top of my head.. 

the warframe could be named dragoon or drakoon or some variant ( a dragon styled warframe with a dragon styled head giving it cool helmet opportunities) 

It'd be a tankier frame but not super slow like a rhino i kinda liked the idea of it have wing's but determined that it'd probably be to much but what can be to much if hydroid can turn into a puddle right? xD

First abilitiy would be some sort of flight and ground slam  move don't really have a name for it 

The second could be a sort of cresent slash infront striking mult enemies and knocking them down 

As for the third maybe a fire blast in a cone gooing outward  ( like frost's ice shard's but a cone and trading a slow for burn damage)

as for the 4th since he is based off of a dragon a short flight and flame attack i havn't decided whether it would be a flame thrower effect or maybe a number of fire ball's  you can shoot at target location before the flight ends ontop of a flight timer ( Better get them off before hyour ult run's out type of thing) 

Idk it's just an idea people can play off of it but i think a dragon styled tenno could be sweeet idk just keep the post's comming i know we can make some good ideas :]