Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Solar Coalition [ Shadow Clans & Other Tiers Welcome ]

Krotalon

The honourable Bansenshukai ninja wish to join The Solar Coalition!

Clan name: Bansenshukai

Clan tier: Ghost (approaching shadow)

Clan thread: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/153250-recruiting-bansenshukai-global/

Clan representative: CXloud

The Talons will join your cause.

Clan Name: The Talons

Clan Tier: Shadow

Official Clan's Thread: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/177018-the-talons-second-only-to-newton-in-deadliness/

Clan Representative: Vargras, Primarch of the Talons

Welcome to the great Solar Coalition, fellows. I'm proudly adding both your clans.

Clan Name . . . Yarrr

Clan Tier . . . Shadow

Official Clan's Thread . . . https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/199201-yarrr-gaming-recruiting-join-the-pirates-today/

Clan Representative . . . H3dsh0t

We wish to join the fight, to stop the progression of the mega-alliances, you have my sword. We are small, but dedicated and hard fighters!

Edited by H3dsh0t

At the suggestion of one of the Coalition members, I have created a Steam Group for easy-access discussion on council matters.  It can be found at http://steamcommunity.com/groups/SolarCoalition

Please note that this is a private group, and that you must be approved to join, and for Coalition Council members ONLY.

Ignore that, It's now an open group with private discussions...

Edited by EchoesofOld

If I don't have one? ... I've done all of my recruiting and clan communication in-game, but I most certainly can start a forum topic. I'm not certain how many of my members are active on the forum. I've been focused on building the clan and we're really still getting the gears rolling.

I'm actually pretty impressed that you did all the recruiting in-game. Kudos, and welcome to the alliance.

Clan Name . . . Yarrr

Clan Tier . . . Shadow

Official Clan's Thread . . . https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/199201-yarrr-gaming-recruiting-join-the-pirates-today/

Clan Representative . . . H3dsh0t

We wish to join the fight, to stop the progression of the mega-alliances, you have my sword. We are small, but dedicated and hard fighters!

You guys have been added. Thanks for your interests and participation!

I noticed.  Thank you, sir.  Also, Props on the Alliance Badge.  Very nice touch.

That's an idea, I wonder if they'll let us have an alliance badge on our arm where the event badge goes? That'd be a nice touch.

That's an idea, I wonder if they'll let us have an alliance badge on our arm where the event badge goes? That'd be a nice touch.

If they do, I'm totally investing in the plat needed to wear it!

Wow, I'm really impressed that we managed to grow so much over night.

I'm looking forward to fighting in the Badlands with all of you! It seems like we actually stand a chance against the bigger clans now.

Do not underestimate The Coalition.  XD

That's a great idea actually.

Forgot to reply, but it's done.

I like that "honorable member of the Solar Alliance" badge you got as well, so much so that I updated the emblem on The Founders clan thread to better resemble the alliance emblem. Gotta represent.

I like that "honorable member of the Solar Alliance" badge you got as well, so much so that I updated the emblem on The Founders clan thread to better resemble the alliance emblem. Gotta represent.

That emblem was just a placeholder, but it's definitely grown on me. The R still looks like the medicine symbol though, so if anybody asks just tell them something like it's because other alliances/clans are a plague and we're the cure. lol

Ohh. I meant max members in all the clans, not just how many clans themselves. But you're right about the number of clans we could probably hold, I'm not sure if we could manage 300 clans though.

I kind of wish we knew more about how this was going to be. From what I can tell we have to build a solar rail that requires a lot of resources, then we can go to the Badlands. We can either pay a fee just to play missions there, which have better resource drops and rewards, or fight against other clans for control. The people in control of the Badlands will have a tower which they can map out defenses for, then we have to go against the defenses. Once we win we get to build our own tower.

Ok, lemme try this again.  TOTAL, alliances can have 3k members.  So you can have 3 moon clans in a single alliance, or 300 ghost clans in a single alliance, etc.

Right now all our clans combined give us roughly 300 member capacity, with the actual number of members we have now being more like 200

Sovalis already had an idea on that front that I think works quite nicely.  For the sake of not giving away our strategy, ask him privately.  XD

Lol shouldn't be a problem, she's actually one of my Generals.