Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Solar Coalition [ Shadow Clans & Other Tiers Welcome ]

Krotalon

Clan Name - KiithSa Hunter

Clan Tier  - Shadow Clan

Official Clan's Thread - Currently we do not have a thread only our website at Kiithsahunter.com

Clan Representative - Azexton-Hunter

Extra - Of the 26 members currently in my Clan I have 8 very active members who are looking to get in day one for the Badlands content.  Of the few Alliances who are currently recruiting yours seems the most well thought out and put together.  The KiithSa Hunter would be like to apply for a spot in this growing coalition of clans.  If you need any information from me or contact info please send me a Private Message and I will be happy to reply.

Thank you for your consideration.

Clan Name - KiithSa Hunter

Clan Tier  - Shadow Clan

Official Clan's Thread - Currently we do not have a thread only our website at Kiithsahunter.com

Clan Representative - Azexton-Hunter

Extra - Of the 26 members currently in my Clan I have 8 very active members who are looking to get in day one for the Badlands content.  Of the few Alliances who are currently recruiting yours seems the most well thought out and put together.  The KiithSa Hunter would be like to apply for a spot in this growing coalition of clans.  If you need any information from me or contact info please send me a Private Message and I will be happy to reply.

Thank you for your consideration.

We gladly accept your help, Azexton-Hunter. Thanks for joining, I'm adding your clan to the Coalition.

Yes i do. After a discussion with the other two warlords we decided that solar  coalition was a better choice for us so we pulled out of the other alliance

Just checking. Someone else tried to join multiple allainces without realizing you had to pick one. :p

Clan Name: Adeptus Tenno

Tier: Ghost (6/10 Members). 

Clan Thread: -none-  

Clan Representative: Zureiya

Clan Region: International (We got players from the US and EU)

We are a small group of active players that help each other.

We are unlikely to ever upgrade to a Shadow Clan, but might fill up to 10 members.

(if the alliance member limit is the maximum number of players in clans, filling up each individual clan to the maximum makes sense.)

Our dojo is ready for Solar Rail expansion.

The Solar Coalition seems to be a well organized alliance and i think we will fit in perfectly.

We hereby apply for a spot in the Solar Coalition.

_______

Edited by Zureiya

Clan Name: Adeptus Tenno

Tier: Ghost (6/10 Members). 

Clan Thread: -none-  

Clan Representative: Zureiya

Clan Region: International (We got players from the US and EU)

We are a small group of active players that help each other.

We are unlikely to ever upgrade to a Shadow Clan, but might fill up to 10 members.

(if the alliance member limit is the maximum number of players in clans, filling up each individual clan to the maximum makes sense.)

Our dojo is ready for Solar Rail expansion.

The Solar Coalition seems to be a well organized alliance and i think we will fit in perfectly.

We hereby apply for a spot in the Solar Coalition.

_______

Thanks for your interest. The Adeptus Tenno clan is gladly accepted, I am already adding you. Welcome to che Coalition, fellows!

Clan Name: Dragon Fang

Clan Tier: Ghost (May change to Shadow) 5/10

Official Clan Thread: N/A

Clan Representative: ChaosHybrid

We're a small group of friends that built a Dojo and eventually stuck with it.

While we aren't sure about recruiting in new people, we may upgrade to Shadow in the future, and an alliance as well-formed as this one draws our attention. We would be most honored if you'd have us.

-ChaosHybrid, Dragon Fang Public Relations.

Edited by ChaosHybrid

Clan Name: Oyez

Tier: Shadow: 11 out of 30

Clan Thread: none

Clan Representative: AzTrolicious

Clan Region: EU

We just expanded to shadow tier and we would love to join this great alliance

While we aren't sure about recruiting in new people, we may upgrade to Shadow in the future, and an alliance as well-formed as this one draws our attention. We would be most honored if you'd have us.

Oyez and Dragon Fang clans have been proudly added. Thanks for your interest, guys. And if you can, please spread the word. We need more clans if we really want to strike hard and fast as soon as the Badlands rush begins.

Clan Name: Oyez

Tier: Shadow: 11 out of 30

Clan Thread: none

Clan Representative: AzTrolicious

Clan Region: EU

We just expanded to shadow tier and we would love to join this great alliance

Welcome!  Krotalon will update the roster when He is able!  In the mean time, Please join the Steam Group we have set up, linked in the original post under Contact us.  This is where the Coalition does most of its scheming (Or will, at any rate).

Clan Name . . . Space Shark Incorporated
Clan Tier . . . Moon
Official Clan's Thread . . . https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/77136-space-shark-incorporatedrecruitingall-regionscasualcompleted-dojo/
Clan Representative . . . I can be the main representative however, in the event I'm unable to attend, GG666, Balerion84 and LightningElektron can fill in for me.

Other stuff. . .#1 in Arid Fear #2 in Sling Stone, top 25 in every event, and has been around for a year. 

Edit: oh right, member count.  800ish, with spring cleaning to come.

Edited by tlk742

Clan Tier . . . Moon

Official Clan's Thread . . . https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/77136-space-shark-incorporatedrecruitingall-regionscasualcompleted-dojo/

Clan Representative . . . I can be the main representative however, in the event I'm unable to attend, GG666, Balerion84 and LightningElektron can fill in for me.

Other stuff. . .#1 in Arid Fear #2 in Sling Stone, top 25 in every event, and has been around for a year. 

Very impressive.  Welcome to the alliance!  If you could please, Join our Steam Group (link in the OP) so that you can get your voice heard in the coalition council.  (You might want to point your captains in that direction as well, as they'll need the info too, at some point)

Clan Tier . . . Moon

Thanks for your interest, Tlk742. The contribute of a Moon tier clan will be a great incentive to our projects and we, as a whole, will all benefit from it. I'm adding the Space Shark Incorporated to the glorious Solar Coalition. Welcome aboard!

Very impressive.  Welcome to the alliance!  If you could please, Join our Steam Group (link in the OP) so that you can get your voice heard in the coalition council.  (You might want to point your captains in that direction as well, as they'll need the info too, at some point)

Will do.

Clan Name . . . Space Shark IncorporatedClan Tier . . . MoonOfficial Clan's Thread . . . https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/77136-space-shark-incorporatedrecruitingall-regionscasualcompleted-dojo/Clan Representative . . . I can be the main representative however, in the event I'm unable to attend, GG666, Balerion84 and LightningElektron can fill in for me.

Thanks for accepting the invite! Excited to work with you. :)