Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Solar Coalition [ Shadow Clans & Other Tiers Welcome ]

Krotalon

The Shadow of Doubt

Shadow Clan

I am happy to see an alliance with similar internal workings to my own clan. We have 10+ active members and we have been recruiting more and more.

The heads of the cells that make up the shadow of doubt are myself, GrogBeard, 8r8kSpider, and Logris. We would be honored if you would have us.

Hello everyone!
I'm glad to see that alliances are already forming, we were looking forward to this. I'd like to submit a request to join this alliance.

Clan Name : Warframe Italia
Clan Tier : Storm
Official Clan's Thread : [Page under maintenance]
Clan Representative : ManuZ

Extra info:

-Active members: approx. 75-80
-Our clan was founded on the first day of Open Beta, so roughly one year ago.
-We are all italian but we know english pretty well so communications won't be a problem.
Edited by Oblio

Clan name: The WU clan 

Tier: Storm

Representive: redmoon123, rouch3200

i got message from one of our members of the clan who sendt this awesome page i will post in the clan info and page for checking the names of the alliance

The founder next leader of The WU clan and talked to warlord and approves this alliances!

COALITION EMERGES!

Edited by rouch3200

Is this still open for joining? If so I would like to submit this application form.

Clan Name: Matsudaira

Clan Tier:Ghost

Clan Representative: Sekisyusai

Clan since Nov 2013, 5 members-currently still recruiting

I hope you will consider us.

Edited by Sekisyusai

Hey there,

we wish to join your alliance and apply therefore!

❖ Info ❖

Clan Name:  Niren Oboro

Clan Tier:  Ghost

Official Clan's Thread:  None

Clan Representative:  Mintyan

❖ Additional Info ❖ 

Size:   2 members

Activity:  100% active

Clan Age:  ~1 Month, but maxed out

Region:  UTC/GMT-4 & GMT+1

Thank you in advance for taking your time reading this.

Mint

S325 reporting in.

Clan Name: Sierra325
Clan Tier: Ghost
Clan Representative: RenScotson, Herger, PanUmbrian

We are a full ghost clan that started June 30th, 2011. Friends and family playing and having fun together. We do not have a clan thread as we are not recruiting at the moment. We are fairly active, although many of us have taken a short break as we eagerly await the next patch. We would be honored to be a member of this coalition.

Edited by RenScotson

The Shadow of Doubt

Shadow Clan

I am happy to see an alliance with similar internal workings to my own clan. We have 10+ active members and we have been recruiting more and more.

The heads of the cells that make up the shadow of doubt are myself, GrogBeard, 8r8kSpider, and Logris. We would be honored if you would have us.

Clan Name . . . WU Tang

Clan Tier . . . Ghost

Clan Representate...-A-ZigZagZig-A-

We are small consisting of 5 members at the moment. 

I created this clan at the beginning of the month. We are still recruiting. 

Hello everyone!
I'm glad to see that alliances are already forming, we were looking forward to this. I'd like to submit a request to join this alliance.

Clan Name : Warframe Italia
Clan Tier : Storm
Official Clan's Thread : [Page under maintenance]
Clan Representative : ManuZ
Extra info:
-Active members: approx. 75-80
-Our clan was founded on the first day of Open Beta, so roughly one year ago.
-We are all italian but we know english pretty well so communications won't be a problem.

Clan name: The WU clan 

Tier: Storm

Representive: redmoon123, rouch3200

i got message from one of our members of the clan who sendt this awesome page i will post in the clan info and page for checking the names of the alliance

The founder next leader of The WU clan and talked to warlord and approves this alliances!

COALITION EMERGES!

Shadow of Doubt, Wu Tang, Warframe Italia and The WU clans have been added. Thank you for joining our great Coalition. Time is running out as much as our room space. Be prepared, Tenno!!

- - -

I will reply to the other applications soon. Please stand by.

Finally on the eve of update 13. 

Clan Name: The Honest Freelancers

Tier: Ghost (looking to grow, possible upgrade to shadow in the future)

Clan's Thread: None

Representative: Incurzen

Extra: Group of friends who have been around since warframe started open beta. We tend to be very active, but some more than others. We're taking the opportunity with alliances to get involved in a bigger community. All located central U.S.A.

Thanks for consideration ^^

Edited by Incurzen

Clan Name : War Rangers zvoXr0W.png

Clan Tier: Moon Tier

Clan Representative: We are 2 Founder of this clan , me and soul69 but I'm mostly online so I will be the voice of my clan.

Extra Info: It was build in 2013 March and most of us are Closed Beta Testers witch are still playing the game at the moment so  in conclusion veteran players.  

Check or our website for more informations: http://warrangers.wix.com/warrangers

Thank you! :)

Edited by AlexCrytek

Clan Name : War Rangers
Clan Representative: We are 2 Founder of this clan , me and soul69 but I'm mostly online so I will be the voice of my clan.
Extra Info: It was build in 2013 March and most of us are Closed Beta Testers witch are still playing the game at the moment so  in conclusion veteran players.  
Check or our website for more informations: http://warrangers.wix.com/warrangers

Damn we got big. Good. We'll need all the numbers we can get to put down the Origin Protectorate.

Do we have a count of our members?

2680, by my count 

Just wondering, but if an application is rejected will we be informed? As I see you have passed through some applications without replies. Thank you for your time.

Were trying. Things are getting a little crazy around here. But yes, once the alliance is full, we'll make an effort to notify people if they were not accepted.

Greetings Honorable Solar Coalition,

I had reviewed your policy and find it civil and fitting to our view, we would like to join forces with you and hope you will consider us.

Clan Ethereal Crescent [uS - West] [6 months old]

Clan Tier : Ghost [5 active members]

Official Clan's Thread : N/A

Clan Representative : Auxeus

I am Xeks69 formidable and strong I wish to join the Alliance of Solar Coalition,

I see that your alliance vision is greatly in line with my clans mission so I find it fitting to ask that we join forces in the fullfilment of our cause.

Clan: OldBoy [Asia,NA-EAST - International nationality]

Clan Tier: Ghos Clan[10 active members]

Clan Age: 10 months

Official Clan's Thread: N/A

Clan Representative: Xeks69

Edited by Xeks69

Clan name - Purple Penguin Express
Clan Tier -Ghost
don't have thread use the in game chat
Clan Representative - Quibbllykins

Edit: only  2 people in the clan currently

Edit 2: going to be recruiting later on to fill in the blanks 

Edited by Quibbillykins

Is this still open for joining? If so I would like to submit this application form.

Clan Name: Matsudaira

Clan Tier:Ghost

Clan Representative: Sekisyusai

Clan since Nov 2013, 5 members-currently still recruiting

I hope you will consider us.

Hey there,
we wish to join your alliance and apply therefore!

❖ Info ❖
Clan Name:  Niren Oboro
Clan Tier:  Ghost
Official Clan's Thread:  None
Clan Representative:  Mintyan

❖ Additional Info ❖ 
Size:   2 members
Activity:  100% active
Clan Age:  ~1 Month, but maxed out
Region:  UTC/GMT-4 & GMT+1

Thank you in advance for taking your time reading this.

Mint

Clan name: Mojo Jojo Dojo 

Tier: Ghost

Representative: Torxe/Ameretat (Mostly Torxe, but I'll take over during the summer)

S325 reporting in.

Clan Name: Sierra325

Clan Tier: Ghost

Clan Representative: RenScotson, Herger, PanUmbrian

We are a full ghost clan that started June 30th, 2011. Friends and family playing and having fun together. We do not have a clan thread as we are not recruiting at the moment. We are fairly active, although many of us have taken a short break as we eagerly await the next patch. We would be honored to be a member of this coalition.

Finally on the eve of update 13. 

Clan Name: The Honest Freelancers

Tier: Ghost (looking to grow, possible upgrade to shadow in the future)

Clan's Thread: None

Representative: Incurzen

Extra: Group of friends who have been around since warframe started open beta. We tend to be very active, but some more than others. We're taking the opportunity with alliances to get involved in a bigger community. All located central U.S.A.

Thanks for consideration ^^

Matsudaira, Niren Oboro, Mojo Jojo Dojo, Sierra235 and The Honest Freelancers cells have all been added to our great Coalition.

Clan Name : War Rangers zvoXr0W.png

I am sorry, sir AlexCrytek, but we can't accept any other Moon tier clan due to the alliance player limit. Due to the limit change, War Rangers are officially with the Solar Coalition.

- - -

I'm slowly accepting requests, guys. We need to count the heads before I can proceed. Hold on.

Edited by Krotalon

Shadow Eclipse seeks to join the Solar Coalition

Clan Name: Shadow Eclipse

Clan Tier: Shadow

Clan Thread: not applicable atm

Clan Representative: Sinova (me) or Ninjavitus (due to varying schedules)

From the shadows we shall strike down our enemies!!

I know the alliance already has an emblem, but is it alright if I use this in my profile and on my clan thread to promote the alliance (made from a lotus clipart image so that it'd look like a sun)?

2rn4.png

Edited by AntoineFlemming