The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Charge Vs Hydroid Wave

Qynchou

Might want to look into that. If Hydroid's wave charges through all the enemies, gathers them up and knocks them down then it is going to be working a lot better than rhino's. I think those 2 abilities should be unique to eachother.

Might want to look into that. If Hydroid's wave charges through all the enemies, gathers them up and knocks them down then it is going to be working a lot better than rhino's. I think those 2 abilities should be unique to eachother.

Depends heavily on just how far (if any further) that wave can be modded to travel. Rhino's Rhino Charge travels really far extremely fast (further than Slash Dash).

I agree with Phoenix that Slash Dash needs help.

It also cost a lot more energy.

Heaven forbid Rhino isn't the toppest of tiers at something. Oh well, you still have a nice damage resist, a nice damage buff, and one of the strongest CCs in the game that also deals high damage, all while easily being able to make it one of the faster frames on top of being super durable.

Rhino prime being tied with Loki for fastest frame in the game, Rhino is pretty much number one in EVERYTHING.

Also, as I was here back when Slash Dash was considered overpowered, seeing people describing it as "needing help" is somewhat funny.

Not that I deny slash dash being underpowered now, just that it made me realize how much things have changed.