Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ideas For A New Corpus Engineer Warframe

(PSN)RabidSPG

I originally made a post and was told that it might be better here so here it is,

So I was playing Warframe and I thought to myself, "What about a Corpus inspired frame?" and my fellow Tenno agreed that it could be a good idea so I tried to come up with some ideas for it, here they are.

They aren't perfect or great but I thought that they sounded cool and I would love this frame so take a look and see what you think.

Obviously if it sounds overpowered I don't want it to be so don't criticize on that basis as it could be balanced.

Ability 1:

A "Shield Cell" that is placed on the floor and much like the Corpus Ospreys boosts the shields of nearby allies,

I was thinking 1 or 2 of these max could be cast at any one time?

Ability 2:

Thanks to PotWalrus and his genius idea this could be a Moa that is summoned and can only be recast once it has died, this ability could work without a timer.

Ability 3:

A "Bubble Shield" type deal, this Warframe is encased in a Snowglobe like shield that is part of the frame and therefore moves with him. 

it would of course be weaker, smaller and have a timer but I was also thinking that instead of the slow affect when enemies enter it, because it would be small it could have an electric effect for enemies within it which could proc a short stun.

I don't think that the shield cell should affect this as it would be too powerful.

Ability 4:

A placable turret that can only fire in an arc, would make sense to give this a timer and only let it be recast when the timer ends or when it is destroyed.

I reckon this would be a fun frame that could support the team primarily on Defence and Mobile Defence.

Tell me what you think :)

Edited by (PS4)Borkof

Wow! i love this idea! like a engineer then? it sounds really good but i'm not sure if it quite matches this type of game, it would be fun to have a go with your right, but i don't think it would match the games fantasy feel. Good idea though!

The thing about an engineer frame is that since this is a space ninja game mobility is a must so his creations should be either easy to deploy or follow him around (Like booben). Vauban is alread an Engineer frame but a corpus summoner would be cool too.

Jacate hey Jacate good to see you

Edited by The_Sharp_Demonologist

The thing about an engineer frame is that since this is a space ninja game mobility is a must so his creations should be either easy to deploy or follow him around (Like booben). Vauban is alread an Engineer frame but a corpus summoner would be cool too.

Jacate hey Jacate good to see you

Well his shield and moa would be mobile, there is nothing stopping mobility, much like frost he has stationary skills and can be mobile. The shield buff could be on him if its important but it would be better as a drop imo

Wow! i love this idea! like a engineer then? it sounds really good but i'm not sure if it quite matches this type of game, it would be fun to have a go with your right, but i don't think it would match the games fantasy feel. Good idea though!

It's Corpus inspired, if that doesn't fit then I'm afraid i'm unaware as to what does. I think it does but thats my opinion and you have yours :)