ExorcistEX

Forma reactor

-Build require

--Forma reactor bp (Tower reward?)

--Forma*2 (actual forma, not forma bp)

--Orokin Cell*10

--250,000 Credits

--48hrs build time

-60 plat from the market (consider that forma is selling 20plat each...2*20 + 20 from that reactor...)

------------------

This allow you to add a polarise slot to your frame/weapon without reseting the level back to 0.

Edited by ExorcistEX

Sorry, but I think this is a bad idea. Especially if its going to be only 60 plat in the market, it would need to be like 100-200+ plat for it to be balanced. Otherwise I consider that to be a pay to win type of item.

Forma reactor

-Build require

--Forma reactor bp (Tower reward?)

--Forma*2 (actual forma, not forma bp)

--Orokin Cell*10

--250,000 Credits

--48hrs build time

-60 plat from the market (consider that forma is selling 20plat each...2*20 + 20 from that reactor...)

------------------

This allow you to add a polarise slot to your frame/weapon without reseting the level back to 0.

That price is way too much for what you get. I mean, two formas, cells, another thing to dilute the void drop tables and 250k credits + two days build time?

For two forma and two days you could just do it the normal way. For that level of expense the thing should add a whole new slot or something equally outrageous.

That price is way too much for what you get. I mean, two formas, cells, another thing to dilute the void drop tables and 250k credits + two days build time?

For two forma and two days you could just do it the normal way. For that level of expense the thing should add a whole new slot or something equally outrageous.

no new slot

I don't know about that.  I wouldn't make those at the cost of two formas, nor would I buy them.  Why?  Because for the cost of two, I could get four regular formas and an Affinity Booster, which is overall more helpful if you don't have everything near maxed or if having to relevel stuff really bothers you.  And if you're like me, might as well six formas instead.

Though I'd imagine DE would charge something like 80 or 100p for a Super-Forma rather than 60.  I don't think that price (80 or 100) would result in a major drop off in purchases compared to 60.