The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jump Distance

Greenius

So, I was just wondering: What's the setup (both warframe and mods) that allows you to cover the most horizontal distance, assuming no powers are used.

So far, all I've been able to think of is Zephyr with a maxed Rush, but is there anything that can top that?

Now, I thought of that, but I already tried him out - unfortunately, he lack's Zephyr's ludicrous airtime, so she can still outdistance him.

Would adding maglev help my distance?

Do you know how to copter?

Because nothing can go through map without power like Loki. With stamina mods and proper coptering.

Now, I thought of that, but I already tried him out - unfortunately, he lack's Zephyr's ludicrous airtime, so she can still outdistance him.

Would adding maglev help my distance?

Maglev only affects sliding.

The Style Kill side-mission suggests that air-sliding is valid, so maglev might have an effect there.

But only if your definition of "jump" includes dragon kicks.

Zephyr, Rush, maglev, wall-run rocket glitch.

Without a wall it would be either Loki or Zephyr with Rush, Maglev and the rocket slide jump.

The main problem with zephyr and the slide jump trick is that she loses momentum a bit faster than other frames.

This is of course max distance possible in 1 movement, without touching the ground. As fun as zoren coptering is the wall-run trick covers more ground when done right. And with a maxed maglev so does the slide jump trick.

Mostly because both of them start by adding vertical momentum as well, unlike the zoren copter which begins to drop immediately.

Edited by Acaelus

I know how to Copter, but unfortunately I'm trying for distance in the Dojo, where weapons don't work

I've found a spot where there's no invisible barrier stopping you from jumping onto the obstacle course without actually starting it, but even with Zephyr and maxed rush, I'm about 2 meters or so short of landing properly on it. Also, if I can get just a bit more distance, I should be able to skip the vast majority of the "moving pillars" bit.

I know how to Copter, but unfortunately I'm trying for distance in the Dojo, where weapons don't work

I've found a spot where there's no invisible barrier stopping you from jumping onto the obstacle course without actually starting it, but even with Zephyr and maxed rush, I'm about 2 meters or so short of landing properly on it. Also, if I can get just a bit more distance, I should be able to skip the vast majority of the "moving pillars" bit.

You can check some YT videos for Obstacle course 10 seconds run.

Oh if we're going for distance in the dojo obstacle course...

After the vertical wall-run portion, from the top, you can perform the wall-run rocket trick to go straight across to the other side, catch yourself by wall-running on the part just above the floor and slide into the laser portion after you get past the wall.

Zephyr Rush and Maglev can clear the gap easily.

On top of this you can do the slide jump trick to jump across every pillar but the last one.

There's plenty more methods I'm just too lazy to list them all out, but those would be the easy ways of skipping pillars.

Edited by Acaelus

Oh if we're going for distance in the dojo obstacle course...

After the vertical wall-run portion, from the top, you can perform the wall-run rocket trick to go straight across to the other side, catch yourself by wall-running on the part just above the floor and slide into the laser portion after you get past the wall.

Zephyr Rush and Maglev can clear the gap easily.

On top of this you can do the slide jump trick to jump across every pillar but the last one.

There's plenty more methods I'm just too lazy to list them all out, but those would be the easy ways of skipping pillars.

Well, the thing is, I'm not actually trying to complete the obstacle course. What I'm trying to do is get onto the actual obstacle bits without hitting the start button.