The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Well After A Year I Guess I Can Introduce Myself!

Albuslux

Hello fellow Tenno! I've been playing WF for about a year now, not big on posting on the forums but I do read them everyday. My IGN is Albuslux,I have grouped up with a lot of you on the forums. I really enjoy my time spent playing WF, and love the community we have here. Gonna make this post short as I prolly know most of you anyway. I'm rank 15 and usually not doing much when in game so if any new players,or veterans need help with clearing nodes on planets, need an extra person for a void run or anything hit me up.

Albuslux

Hello fellow Tenno! I've been playing WF for about a year now, not big on posting on the forums but I do read them everyday. My IGN is Albuslux,I have grouped up with a lot of you on the forums. I really enjoy my time spent playing WF, and love the community we have here. Gonna make this post short as I prolly know most of you anyway. I'm rank 15 and usually not doing much when in game so if any new players,or veterans need help with clearing nodes on planets, need an extra person for a void run or anything hit me up.

Albuslux

Greetings, Albuslux, nice to meet you and good job on your rank 15. For someone who loves this game so much I'm not really in the mood to level up every weapon I have that passionately.

Albuslux

Rank 15... feels so unreachable to me... (just rank 11)

Anyway, welcome to forums!