The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

The Fog/particle Shenanigans

AnatharsWrath

first off - sorry if this is posted in the wrong place.

second - does anyone else experience an issue where the FPS of your currant session is bad. Then you use an ability or revive a fallen teammate but upon doing so the green fog spray lingers after the revive - constantly spewing from your hands AND/OR the energy gather effect that gathers in your hands when using an ability lingers after the spell is cast? sometimes after other team members spells are cast there are lingering effects as well (such as embers world on fire leaving steam jets everywhere or Necros' desecrate leaving odd little effects here and there where bodies once were.)

it happens often for me and its really awful, it practically makes it impossible to aim and fire as i am constantly blinded by the fog/energy particles. i really wish one could turn off such things but you cannot so i am curious if others have had this issue and found a fix for it of some form. i guarantee my issue is that i am playing the game on an old computer (about 10 years old with a 2 year old graphics card) but i cant do anything about that at the moment.

i may post some screenshots if i remember to take them next i play and it happens but otherwise feel free to offer any advice aside from getting a new computer cause i already know that =)