The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Knight Shows Himself

Armouredhunter

I've been here for about a year now and haven't made this yet? Darn I'm lazy.

Hello everybody. I'm Armoured Hunter and I've been playing Warframe for about a year now. And now that the cookie cutter introductions are out of the way, now for something a little out of the ordinary.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/145903-the-face-behind-the-name-v2/page-32#entry2441150 <My picture

I'm a Canadian and a knight/blacksmith in training and frequently play Warframe when I'm not working on a project or on another game. I'm 20 years old with no real idea on what I'm going forward in life with but I'm working on that.

I'd like to think that I'm really friendly and try to help everyone as much as I can but if you meet me in real life you would probably be cautious about upsetting me (which is very hard btw) because I'm 6'9" maybe 10" in height and have an obsession with the medieval practices.

I started playing Warframe during Update 7, probably not long after it aired but not quick enough to get the braton vandal. I started playing this game as a F2P that i could play with a friend but one of us didn't stick for long. (Could you guess who?) And since then I've join a clan, played through every event (even was in the top 100 for the Sling-Stone event) and have had a lot of fun playing this game with all my new, and old, friends, getting new stuff and leveling it (at rank 15 now) and can't wait for what's right around the corner like Melee 2.0.

If anyone want a another gun to help them my IGN is the same as my forum name.

(P.S. I'm trying to think of something to make out of chainmaille Warframe related but am having difficulties coming up with an image/pattern that could work without taking a few months. any suggestions that could spur an idea would be helpful)

Edited by Armouredhunter

I myself fancy a mix of light armor with heavy armor plating on my pauldrons and gorget, greaves and vambraces everything else just chainmail and padding along with a nice ol' great helm on top

I still need to make a helm myself. Currently I've got a similar set up because I don't have paldrons it's either go with no arm covering or wear my chain shirt instead of my plate. Padding is always nice.

Edited by Armouredhunter

The medieval interest is pretty cool.

I still haven't made my Greeting post to the forum anyways, but Welcome!

Thank you guys. I've been seeing people do these so for quite a while I've been thinking about doing one of these. I've just been, as I said, too lazy. :P