Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Small Idea For Ps4 Players To Obtain The Machete Wraith

(PSN)Quo_Tee

Well, after yesterdays rewards being given out to the PS4 players, a lot of people in the chat wanted the machete wraith to add to their collection and to use with their other wraith weapons.

So heres an idea that may work, what if DE made a very small alert like mission (Like Dravo's "Ties that bind") That will reward the PS4 players with the machete wraith (at the end of the event/alert, the wraith will be rewarded to those players who completed the mission).

Lets be honest, 1 alert is nothing compared to 25 invasion missions that the PC players had to complete, but the alert will be almost impossible (in other words, harder than the shield cypher) Like 30 waves on a defence mission where enemies start at level 30.

It was unfortunate that the PS4 version of warframe was released just after the Gravidus event, were we players just missed out, but since the Brakk and Detron are both obtainable now on the PS4 version, it would make sense to be able to obtain the machete Wraith... So please DE, could you think of/make a small way where we PS4 framers can obtain this weapon? Thank you for reading this.

to be honest, i doubt they would do that... Not trying to be rude cuz i'm a PC user, but they do count the Wraith and vandals as exclusive Beta rewards. 

If they did this, then they would also be talked into putting the Snipetron vandal, Snipetron, Dark Daggers, Strun Wraith, and so on. 

It's sad to say, but i don't think you would get it. Only those who transfer their PC data over to PS4 when that's possible if that becomes possible, will have those weapons. That's also assuming that the Veteran PC players will jump to PS4... 

The only other way i see these being released to PS4 is by having them included in the full game whenever this game decides to leave it's beta phase. 

That or by putting these weapons in for their Proxy war system that they plan on implementing sometime this year

TheRainboTurt1e, unfortunatly, Current Vandal and Wraith weapons are event rewards, therefore, PS4 Players must wait for a new event to occur to get Vandal/Wraith weaponry. DEs probably forgot to say that they will be given to players that complete the events in the near future.

Please consult with the closest Warframe Event Manager to find out what is the next event with a Vandal/Wraith Weaponry Reward, thank you and have a nice day.