The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, It's My Birthday Today. (Pre-U13 Thanks!)

Calayne

Dear DE,

Thank you for all the good times I've had over the past year. Lots of ups and downs have been had, and the game has changed massively since U7, when I've joined. There's still so much more to improve on: Difficulty scaling, weapon balancing, wonky physics, new maps, features, and new stories to tell.

Yet, this game has become so much more than what it was even when it just went Open Beta.

And it still has so much more left to do.

Dear DE, thank you so much for creating this game. Through your passion, you've touched the lives of more people than you realise, even if it's in a small way, hour by hour, day by day, week by week, month by month. May we continue to see this game grow larger, better, until the day where the ultimate vision has been reached.

From the first livestream I've watched on Youtube, I've been absolutely enthralled by the enthusiasm, passion, dedication and overall liveliness of the Digital Extremes crew. Rebecca, our steadfast and patient Community Manager; Megan, the fiery-haired gamer; Scott, calm and collected with his coffee cup; Steve, with ideas exploding out the back of his head; Geoff, because -calibur; Sheldon, with the disco-shine dome and chilli-eating antics (keep spoiling stuff <3 ); Drew and Skree, the awesome forum-lurking people; JohnnyBoomstick, because he's got such a memorable name; and many, many others.

So, dudes in DE, I'm counting on you to deliver U13 on my birthday. 

Thanks, fellas! Here's to hoping for many more years with Warframe! <3

its my friend IRL B-day as well so he got Reaper of souls he was so chuffed

That feeling will pass, after getting 15 legendary rings in a row singing the "More souls for the fire" song.

Trust me. 

Edit; Derp, Happy Birthday!

Edited by Ameretat

Haha, thanks, guys.

It seems kinda rare that this kind of coincidence happens, but hey, if they do deliver, it'll truly be the best-est birthday present ever! Looking forward to playing melee-only games. HELL YEAH. <3

Swords have always been my thing, and now.... NOW... <3 <3 <3

Happy birthday, keep up the awesome pieces in the Fan Art section! :)

*sloppy tentacle hugs*

Aw, thanks, Tulz! I'm surprised you go to the Fan Art section as well! I'm honoured! ^^

*Returns a sloppy hug, minus tentacles!*