Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Origin Protectorate [Multi-Game Community] News And Recruitment Thread

reltats

So I wanted to throw my emblem into the contest, if ever it's extended, but I'm not really all that happy with how it comes out. I was hoping to see what some people thought about it; if it was just up to me, I'd just scrap it, but maybe someone will like it:

SMc8vk2.png

I don't like how the planets came out for one thing. 

I'm planning to scrap the planets, and change completely the shield with "TOP" or "OP" in the center instead. 

So I wanted to throw my emblem into the contest, if ever it's extended, but I'm not really all that happy with how it comes out. I was hoping to see what some people thought about it; if it was just up to me, I'd just scrap it, but maybe someone will like it:

SMc8vk2.png

I don't like how the planets came out for one thing. 

I'm planning to scrap the planets, and change completely the shield with "TOP" or "OP" in the center instead. 

I really like the concept, and I really like the idea of the planets and perhaps they would look better without the white connections. But I also think adding the "brand name" of the alliance is always good

Keep in mind this is all opinion

Also the extend the vote time is winning by a good bit at the moment

Tried removing the white bands, result:

u8rQ8Eo.png

I think it looks better. There isn't really room for acronym or whatnot however. I'm still not sure about the gold lining personally. 

It's pretty raw, but here's what I'm working on currently:

eNOi5UH.png

I don't think it's quite right, but that's about what I have in mind. This one definitely have room for acronyms, and I think it would look great. Still gotta iron it out tho. 

Mind if I use your idea? I am terribly bad at coming up with ideas from scratch.

Go ahead. 

Edited by Kinperor

Bleh, I hate choosing font:

pWp0lKb.png

Unless someone has a suggestion for a better font, that's the end result. 

And no, I couldn't find the Warframe logo font, since it's not a font. 

Anyway, here's my submission. You can throw that and the other one before that into the contest if you'd like. 

Bleh, I hate choosing font:

pWp0lKb.png

Unless someone has a suggestion for a better font, that's the end result. 

And no, I couldn't find the Warframe logo font, since it's not a font. 

Anyway, here's my submission. You can throw that and the other one before that into the contest if you'd like. 

If you're looking for a more immersive font, I recommend sites like this one under the categories of "Sci Fi" "Modern" "Alien" etc.

Alright everyone; In our next fight we are going to have our work cut out for us, from what Ive been able to dig up on the other alliance there are at least a couple extremely clans in the alliance, one even averaging 40 runs per player during the Gradivus Dilemma.

What does this mean? Everyone should either be prepared to run the defense at least 10 times or donate at least 250k to the alliance vault so we pay for someone to cover the runs you don't want to do

Edited by reltats

Clan: TheOrderOfTheFallen

Tier: Shadow

Getting "Clan does not exist"

Edit: issue resolved, invite has been sent

turns out it was: The Order of the Fallen

Edited by reltats

Alright everyone; In our next fight we are going to have our work cut out for us, from what Ive been able to dig up on the other alliance there are at least a couple extremely clans in the alliance, one even averaging 40 runs per player during the Gradivus Dilemma.

What does this mean? Everyone should either be prepared to run the defense at least 10 times or donate at least 250k to the alliance vault so we pay for someone to cover the runs you don't want to do

What about the 'enemy' side running our missions, getting our pay and using it for their pay? Nothing can be done about it atm I guess, hm?

Yesterday me and my clanamte had over 20 runs and that happens every time we are under siege. If at least every 2nd of our Coalition do 1-2 runs - we would have no problem to hold this point.

And I discovered that we have very tough contestants - I rarely see rewards worth 35-50k, and I have an impression that only we have such opponents.

Edited by YourMoms

What about the 'enemy' side running our missions, getting our pay and using it for their pay? Nothing can be done about it atm I guess, hm?

U srs brah? First of all we've already lost our rail, so it's a moot point. Second of all, that would result in the enemy gaining points, and then having a higher score. You 'd have to run at least twice on your own rail to make up for the score loss, and in the same amount of time you could have run 3 times for your own rail for more points. And if your enemy is doing bait and switch tactics, you probably won't even get those meesily 10k credits that you came to steal. Needless to say, doing it that way is the opposite of cost effective.

U srs brah? First of all we've already lost our rail, so it's a moot point. Second of all, that would result in the enemy gaining points, and then having a higher score. You 'd have to run at least twice on your own rail to make up for the score loss, and in the same amount of time you could have run 3 times for your own rail for more points. And if your enemy is doing bait and switch tactics, you probably won't even get those meesily 10k credits that you came to steal. Needless to say, doing it that way is the opposite of cost effective.

... I'm in the OriPro..............

That changes exactly nothing about what I said. TL;DR It's a poor tactic - no matter who would decide to use it.

Well, the Warhounds won with this tactic (+baiting). We lost without using it. Evidence.

What guarantees us that the next rail we'll be going against wouldn't use the same cheapo tactic? Shouldn't we wait for some DS fixes before flushing the credits down the drain of a broken system. We don't have a sector now, the credits aren't the Alliance's renewable source anymore.

Well, the Warhounds won with this tactic (+baiting). We lost without using it. Evidence.

And you would know this how? I would like real evidence please. Everyone knows they were baiting, but actually prove to me with tangible evidence your claim is true that they intentionally ran our rail to use our own battle pay against us. 

What guarantees us that the next rail we'll be going against wouldn't use the same cheapo tactic? Shouldn't we wait for some DS fixes before flushing the credits down the drain of a broken system.

...Which is exactly what we're doing. Who said we're going to rush straight back into another fight? Not sure where you're getting this info, since most of us mods have all agreed on taking a break to amass resources for future fights.

And you would know this how? I would like real evidence please. Everyone knows they were baiting, but actually prove to me with tangible evidence your claim is true that they intentionally ran our rail to use our own battle pay against us. 

...Which is exactly what we're doing. Who said we're going to rush straight back into another fight? Not sure where you're getting this info, since most of us mods have all agreed on taking a break to amass resources for future fights.

Well, I wasn't there yesterday, because real life. I've read that the Warhounds used this tactic in this thread: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/227472-warhounds-taking-baiting-to-the-next-level-on-uranus/

Of course, it's not evidence enough, but it may be a plausible tactic nonetheless.

Good for you, mods. It would be nice to inform others in the Alliance as well. All that the non-mods get is a message about the next fight. When? Where? No info.

Also, DJ... I personally don't find your style of writing friendly-sounding at the moment. You are usually an amiable chap in the forums and the Alliance chat. I understand, you're disappointed, we all are. We should still try to keep a pleasant environment in the Alliance, though.

Well, I wasn't there yesterday, because real life. I've read that the Warhounds used this tactic in this thread: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/227472-warhounds-taking-baiting-to-the-next-level-on-uranus/

Of course, it's not evidence enough, but it may be a plausible tactic nonetheless.

Good for you, mods. It would be nice to inform others in the Alliance as well. All that the non-mods get is a message about the next fight. When? Where? No info.

Also, DJ... I personally don't find your style of writing friendly-sounding at the moment. You are usually an amiable chap in the forums and the Alliance chat. I understand, you're disappointed, we all are. We should still try to keep a pleasant environment in the Alliance, though.

I sincerely apologize if my tone was off-hand, lots of things going on in different parts of and outside of Warframe - plus it is very late. I do not however apologize for clearing up a misconception that I see, as I'm sure is also evident from my forum track record. I'm all for getting to the bottom of an issue and problem solving, but jumping to conclusions without concrete evidence is where I draw the line. Makes us no better than the dishonorable band we fought against. Just remember that courtesy is a two-way street, and I promise to stay in my lane. 

It's good that we've cleared this out of the way =)

As for the other things- I just like to consider every possibility before making an important decision. Since the communication between mods of the Alliance and regular members is scarce, I decided to write about my concerns here. Didn't know it was not welcome.