Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✭ Tenno Above All ✭ The Largest, Most Active And Longest Standing Casual Alliance! | Discord | Clan Recruitment Assistance | Organised Raids | Established in 2014

Jithvan

Hey there,

I'm warlord of a small Clan called KaamoClub ( GOF2 players will know ;) ) and I'm searching for an alliance. It would be awesome if you could recruit me for your alliance.

Reply with the clan name/tier/member count/warlord name please.

my clan would like to join

• Clan Name: Ju Ken
  • Clan Tier: Ghost clan
  • Members in my Clan: .Skiritai, skywalksdkbgjk, maxtre
  • Name of Warlord: LocoBurrito.

Please reach atleast 7 members in your ghost clan due to our 75% policity.

Space Lambs We are small and recruiting but we have the ability to constuct rails

Reply with the clan name/tier/member count/warlord name please.

• 3 weeks later...

swear ive seen your name before ? dunno if i was in an alliance with you before "Tenno above all" or played with you... cant really remember 

but yeah

quick question

is the alliance active ?

are there alot of people active ? 

swear ive seen your name before ? dunno if i was in an alliance with you before "Tenno above all" or played with you... cant really remember

but yeah

quick question

is the alliance active ?

are there alot of people active ?

The alliance chat is usually bigger than that of region chat (I swear it's like a whole new region all together) and our facebook groups on fire so I guess we are active... Edited by Jithvan

Okey ty for the info

just that ive been searching for an active alliance so that some of my clan members can have people to go to if they ever want to play...

The alliance chat is usually bigger than that of region chat (I swear it's like a whole new region all together) and our facebook groups on fire so I guess we are active...

Clan Name: Omnicide

Clan Tier: Ghost

Members Amount: 5

Name Of Warlord: DiBBz

Okey ty for the info

just that ive been searching for an active alliance so that some of my clan members can have people to go to if they ever want to play...

Clan Name: Omnicide

Clan Tier: Ghost

Members Amount: 5

Name Of Warlord: DiBBz

Alright will relay this too Doombreaker, btw what happened to the solar coalition? Pm me if possible.

Hello there. This Alliance seems to be a perfect fit for my clan, Hypothermia. I'm Sadotahl, the warlord, and we're a Shadow Clan currently at 27 members. We're very eager to start lending a hand in DS conflicts and hope that you'll consider us.

Alright we are close to hitting our cap, we will send invites whenever possible during this week so if you've asked to join please stay put xD

We will attempt to kick inactive clans to make a little bit more space for any clans that are really eager to join so please give us some time :)

Hello there. This Alliance seems to be a perfect fit for my clan, Hypothermia. I'm Sadotahl, the warlord, and we're a Shadow Clan currently at 27 members. We're very eager to start lending a hand in DS conflicts and hope that you'll consider us.

• Clan Name: Ghost Flowers
  • Clan Tier: Shadow Clan
  • Members in my Clan: 27/30
  • Name of Warlord: Sinlea (me)

- We are a year and a half old clan looking for a good alliance with good players to play with :)

Invite sent. welcome to the alliance.

looking forward to play with you guys!

For people who want to msg me ingame for further information my alias is D00MBR34K3R. let me know when you are avaiable and i will try to be online at those times.

sent you a FR 

and im on mostly every day but usually around 1PM-10PM GMT 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good Day Guys We would like to request an Alliance

We are an new Clan paying every day with and clan tag and 50% complete Dojo

• Clan Name: Etnia Premier
  • Clan Tier: Ghost clan
  • Members in my Clan: 4 - MR 6, 8, 11, 12
  • Name of Warlord: Boosteel (ME)
Edited by Boosteel

Is this still going on? :D Will be very interested in joining. 

My clan is pretty new but we are very active and will grow fast.

Clan name: CHUNGHWA

Warlord name: Beuys_Bunny

anyone is welcomed to visit our dojo. We have the coolest Buddhism temple there. You will be amazed~~ :D