Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Much Iron Skin Do I Have Left?

RabidPro

I have noticed that every while and again I will charge into a room as Rhino and be immediately knocked to the floor.

Why?

Because Iron Skin had run out.

I think it would be a good idea for Iron Skin to have a HUD indicator to show a percentage of its health remaining (where other abilities have countdowns). 

I feel it would add a small amount of strategy to Rhino knowing that you may not have enough invulnerability to run into a room gun ho and not worrying about your surroundings, and take a slower, more tactical route to save yourself from being pelted to the floor by a Bombard for example.

Thoughts?

A red overlay that slowly covers power icon according to percentage of lost durability would be nice. It should also work well with Snow Globe, without interfering with timer.

EDIT: (roughly) something like this:
2vdlb1l.png

Edited by xGryphus

A red overlay that slowly covers power icon according to percentage of lost durability would be nice. It should also work well with Snow Globe, without interfering with timer.

EDIT: (roughly) something like this:

2vdlb1l.png

That's not a bad idea.

I was also thinking another bar that covers the HP and Shields that depletes when hit, or something.. Iunno