Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Orion Protectorate - [Melee 2.0 Dual Tournament Live!]

DJ_Redwire

[Last Update: 6/7/14] - We are recruiting*

May/June Schedule - This months event will be a Melee 2.0 Dual Tournament! Details below. [This event has concluded - please check back at a later date for the next event.]

*Space is limited by out-going member availability - all those looking to join may be placed on a waitlist.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xVuTZEy.png

Heh, I always get a kick out of that.

Hello! I'm DJ Redwire. I am a rank 15 semi-veteran, Grandmaster, and founder of the Orion Protectorate. There is one other fun fact about me you may want to know, but enough about me, first let me talk to you about my clan. I'll leave that last little detail as the "big reveal" at the end.

The Orion Protectorate is a personal project I've been cooking up since the beginning of 2014 in my spare Warframe time. Having reached a sort of 'endgame' state, I decided to pump my extra energy and resources into building a clan from scratch, more or less just to see if I could. Turns out I got more than I bargained for, a I've come to learn a clan is so much more than a blackhole for Forma and the gateway to a long list of OP weapons. Being a part of a clan that goes beyond the bare minimum is beneficial to one's own state in the game, and can make or break one's experiences. So if you're looking to join, I invite you to keep reading to find all that our clan has to offer. But first, I want to know more about you.

Are you a new player looking for some tips or a hand up? We've got what you need.

Are you a veteran player looking to dump all those extra resources into something useful? We've got a place for you.

Are you a hardcore player wanting to score some high numbers in the next event or grind some T3s? Let's do this.

Are you a moderate, casual player looking for a cool place to hang out? Come right in and have a seat.

General Clan Info

Members: We are currently have around 95-100 members. We do not have plans to expand beyond a storm can at this time.

Research projects: All are completed, and all new research projects that are released are queued and completed as quickly as possible. Entry level recruits and above are all granted the ability to queue research projects, so that new projects that are released by DE are in the hands of the clan ASAP. Nobody likes sitting around wait for tech to finish!

Clan Emblem: Displayed below.

Voice Chat: We are currently using our alliance raidcall server as our primary means of voice chatting - please refer to our alliance page below for more info.

Monthly Events: One of our primary draws as a clan is our monthly events. We host everything from lotteries to melee tournaments. Prizes for winning, or even just participating include things like sums of platinum, prime parts/sets, and rare mods. If you have a cool new idea for an event that you'd like to see, we always want to hear your thoughts and ideas for new events, how to improve our event structure, and so on.

Misc. Rooms: We have both an obstacle course and a dueling room, along with a variety of gardens, an observatory, halls of honor, and much more.

Dojo Construction: Our dojo is for the most part complete, but we are always looking for ways to expand as to give an opportunity to those who wish to contribute. No contribution to any project is too small, and no one is obligated to contribute.

Alliance: We are members of the Origin Protectorate. This alliance at the time of writing this has approximately 160 clans participating, most of which are shadow and ghost clans. Despite the clairvoyant name, we are not the 'flagship' clan of the alliance, as all clans hold equal say in the alliance. For more info on this alliance, see our alliance forum post: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/208699-the-origin-protectorate/

Goals for the Clan:

This clan is a work in progress in its early stages, and I invite all who wish to contribute to creating a fun and friendly environment for our members. We're only a few months old and have a lot of room to grow, and I am open to any and all ideas, suggestions, concerns that you wish to voice about anything.

Requirements for Admission:

Maximum Inactivity Duration: 7 days

The only requirement is to be active once a week or so. However, if you have mitigating circumstances such leaving for a trip or anything that is going on outside of Warframe that prevents you from getting online, I am very reasonable and if you let me know ahead of time to the best of your ability I will be accommodating.

Other than that, there are no requirements such as rank or region. All experience levels and frequency are welcome!

So, that's pretty much the Orion Protectorate in a nutshell. If you have any questions/comments/ect. don't hesitate to ask right here in the thread or drop me a PM on the forums or in game at any time. I'm on several hours a day and generally respond right away, if not asap. Thank you for taking the time to hear me ramble on about my little project, and I hope to see you in game soon!

DJ_Redwire

And as I said before, here's the emblem. I included also what it looks like in game.

kwLEqKk.png

5D3F0Hm.png

Oh and I almost forgot the big reveal.

I'm actually a Scorpio. :P

Edited by DJ_Redwire

• 1 month later...

-[This post is reserved for general announcements and event details]-

There are no active announcements.

The next upcoming event is in progress - please check back at a later date.

Past event:

This month (May June, 2014) we will be having our long awaited Melee 2.0 Dual Tournament! Members will have the chance to compete in glorious combat for a chance to win an assortment of prizes (listed by tier below). This event will run on a standard tournament style bracket of similar conclave ratings pitted against each other. The event will take place on:

Saturday, May 31st, 2014 at 7:00 PM EST/EDT (GMT-5)

^This date is no longer valid as an alliance event has been scheduled over it.^

***NEW DATE***: June 7th, at 7:00 PM EST/EDT (GMT-5)

Please note this date is subject to change.

Good luck and have fun!

Rules:

- All entries must be made by Personal Message here on the forums directly to me, do not post your entry information in this thread.

- Any melee weapon is allowed, and your weapon may be modded (stances are also allowed).

- Any Warframe is permitted, but you may not have mods equipped including abilities.

- All primary and secondary weapons must be unequipped.

- All entries must be submitted by Thursday, May 29th. Submissions will now be accepted till Friday, June 5th.

- All participants are required to have fun. All subjugated fun is mandatory.

How to Enter:

To enter, please send me a personal message here on the forums with the following information:

1.) Warframe you intend to use

2.) Melee weapon you intend to use

3.) The cummulative conclave rating of the gear you will participate with (Warframe [unmodded] + Melee weapon [modding optional])

3.) In-game alias

4.) Mastery Rank

Prizes:

Winners Bracket

1st Place: 150 Platinum

2nd Place: Ember Prime Set or Frost Prime Set

3rd Place: Sicarus Prime Set or Boar Prime Set

4th Place: Barrel Diffusion or Split Chamber 

*Losers Bracket 

1st Place: Ember Prime Set or Frost Prime Set [Which ever is not chosen by 2nd Place of Winners Bracket]

2nd Place: Sicarus Prime Set or Boar Prime Set [Which ever is not chosen by 3nd Place of Winners Bracket]

3rd Place: Barrel Diffusion or Split Chamber [Which ever is not chosen by 4nd Place of Winners Bracket]

*The losers bracket will only be applied if there are enough participates in the event bracket system to allot for.

----------------------------------------

FINAL RESULTS: CONGRATULATIONS TO HARTOMO FOR FIRST PRIZE!

Edited by DJ_Redwire