Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2 Fan Melee Concepts

BoomToon43

At school i had some extra time so i drew these weapon concepts you probably can't read the stats and description so I'll type those.(sorry for the bad picture.)

ng8qih.jpg

Pangolin Reaper(could be un-primed reaper since the look so alike)

Dmg: |52|6 slash|42 puncture|5 Impact|

As: 1.5

Cd:195

Cs: 0.9

Crit: 1.5x 2.0%

obtained from tenno research lab:1000 salvage 60 rebedo 15 detonite samples 10 fieldron samples

building requirements: 10,000 salvage 1000 rebedo 5 detonite injectors 3 fieldron  

Description: As a brother to the fang and Pangolin sword this scythe is a great weapon for slicing through infested targets.

(if un-primed reaper,the reaper prime would get these stats and the Pangolin reaper would get the reaper primes stats.

Dual plasma daggers

Dmg:|25|11 slash|11 puncture|13 Impact

As:1.3

Cd:140

Cs:0.9

Crit: 1.8x 10%

(iv'e noticed we haven't gotten any alert weapons in a long time so that is option 1)

and option 2 is tenno research lab

if research:200 salvage 150 plastids 50 oxuim 15 fieldron samples

building requirements(if research) 2500 salvage 2500 plastids 350 oxuim and 3 fieldron

building requirements(if alert)2500 salvage 1500 plastids 1000 ferrite 2 orokin cells

In addition to the plasma family(plasma sword/gram) these daggers are one of the best weapons for stealth way in combat doing greater boosted  damage on stealth attacks than any other melee weapon.(about 0.2 more).

Ps. I also changed a few stats from in the picture for better balance.

The daggers are weird, they're like Corpus tech and then someone glued Infested claws onto them? lol I kinda like that they look like straight razors

The scythe design might work as a Prime weapon I guess

Edited by DarkTails