Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Yet-To-Be-Named Alliance. Equality Is Key.

Heat.Inherit

Clan Name:
 Supreme Guardians

Clan Tier:
 Shadow

# of Active Members:
 Total of 8 members, including me. However, only me and my co-founder are actually active. So 2.

Name of your Warlord:
 Zerathos_Dagon

Glad to see something like this going on. May be a bit late, but the Supreme Guardians will be happy to tag along and see how it will turn out.

Edited by Zerathos_Dagon

And it looks like the winner is...LLLEEEEEGIOOON. And at random (I took all of the names, wrote them down, and tore the paper equally. One name was randomly selected to be our 'something'.) (A coin was also flipped to determine if we would add a 'the' to the title.) We are now The Clockwork Legion. 

The Clockwork Legion is now official, and we can begin our complete domination of the Rails. 

Sent us an invite too, looking forward to work shoulder to shoulder with you lad. our info is in page 3 

Vinculum is on board. We're all excited for the future~

Also. I'd love to set up some way to visit the dojos of allied clans. I have many resources to contribute for rails, and could use some help with my own. (Blasted Plastids... :P) Is there some method to this that I don't know about?

-Regarding "Outer Heaven" I think there is a pretty big clan named "Knights of OuterHeaven" so I wouldn't want to sound like we are part of their clan unless they were in the alliance with us

-"Legion" by itself is taken so I would vote for some variant.

"Immortal Legion" Sound pretty bad &#! so that's my vote. or what about "FullMetal Legion" no relation to our clan name of course haha =P

-We are on CST and usually on at night

- We are currently redesigning our Dojo but once done We would be thrilled to have people come over!

-I second the vote for having a better way of communication - A Facebook group may be a good way to keep communication more "real time", most people check their facebook way more often than steam.

The how bout MSF? its practically th same thing as outer heaven. if you know where the reference is from.

Clan name: GB3 Elite

Clan tier: Ghost Clan (soon to upgrade to Shadow, just for aesthetics of the Dojo)

We have 3 active members.

Our representative would be me (pokeking135)

Thank you in advance

PS: An interesting name could be United Ghosts.

Edited by Pokeking135

ok so I made an emblem, how do you guys like it? (I put it in spoiler tags cause it's huge lol)

ummt.png

here's the 128x128 version:

5rzq.png

Awesome! I love the emblem! If no others are submitted soon, that will win the vote by default. Keep up the great work guys, we'll meet soon to discuss the deployment of our first rail.

Edited by MisterSlim

I like the emblem; but as the emblem for "The Clockwork Legion," I was thinking something along the lines of a bunch of smaller cogs working together as part of a lager machine, instead of one large cog like the example above. Just my two cents.

Can you put the link to it up? My steam seems to be unresponsive, but not crashed.

Also: It would probably be a good Idea to promote warlords in the group to moderators. Seems to be the best way to make it obvious who has voting power and who doesn't. Unless of course this group was only meant for warlords, in which case nevermind

Edited by Meatuchu

Can you put the link to it up? My steam seems to be unresponsive, but not crashed.

Also: It would probably be a good Idea to promote warlords in the group to moderators. Seems to be the best way to make it obvious who has voting power and who doesn't. Unless of course this group was only meant for warlords, in which case nevermind

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/theclockworklegion

Hey guys, i just accepted the invite, so i am officially a part of the alliance. also, sorry i haven't kept up-to-date on this thread, but my schedule combined with my timezone compared to your guys' makes it hard for me to keep up.

I like the new name for the alliance, and i'm looking forward to us kickin trash and takin names!!!

Clan name: Corpus Merchants

Clan Tier: Ghost

# of Active Members: 2

Name of Warlords: Amethyst.zero

I hope you are still taking people, I will gladly donate the few hundred credits I got, to help this alliance and its Solar Rails grow.

Edited by Amethyst.zero

Hi there,

Hopefully you guys are still accepting alliance requests.

Found everyone here very enthusiastic so I would love to include my clan into this alliance!

Clan name: AngeNoir

Clan Tier: Ghost

# of Active Members: 4-5

Name of Warlords: KuroiYoru

I really liked your write-up and wonder if *all* us smaller clans might want to ally? We are in an alliance already, but with one Ghost Clan that has only 3 members. I'm sure we could all make the switch together. Our clan is very heavy on research and all things new. We have probably a pretty even split between people who like to rush and people who like to be methodical (also split evely between builders and buyers, and young folk and adults). We've got all research and most of the resources for the Rails. I know that's more than you asked for but just wanted to give you more of a picture of who we are.

Clan Name: Browncoats (Firefly fans)

Clan Tier: Shadow

# active: 15ish

Warlord: thececilmaster or me (we went Asian, so you may see "sensei")

If emailing, please use me, minissa (at) xmission (dot) com

Hope to hear from you! (And you're right. I was playing last night and suddenly 10 zillion alliances were putting up rails. Yikes!)

Karen/minissa