I haven't read all the topic, but I assume a lot of what I'm about to say was already mentioned at least 50 times over. And still I want to add these to the pile.
1) The usual problem of Warframe - explaining stuff. Or better say - NOT explaining stuff. Refining? Nah. Crew-ship destruction? Unless you were watching every piece of youtube/twitch media about railjack for the last 2 years... Nah. I saw a guy actually killing this thing with imperator (the regular one) the other day. The list goes.
2) This is more of an economy this, though I feel like complaining. Resource drop chances and refining.
We never have enough stuff, ever. Cause we either have 3million cubics flying around with no pastrels in sight or exactly the opposite. Wanna craft things? Oh yeah, you hcae exactly 0 of one of the resources needed. Have fun.
And refining... Ok, DE, I believe that you tested this internally, but as usual you have no idea how your players are doing things. Capacity of 200 can be filled in about 30 seconds. I've spent about 20 mins last mission (the whole mission basically) sitting in the forge, doing nothing but refining loot and waiting for cooldowns. And I'm not our team's engineer mind you, I'm a god damned pilot.
3) Oh, and while we are at it. I'm starting to really dislike whoever does UI for stuff. Like reeeeeeeeeeeally. I can appreciate a clean look, but why you feel the urge to hide every piece of information your players need? Having an indication of ship's forge resource count is not just nice to have, it is essential. I'll repeat this again (and I've been saying this for years since I came to Warframe from WoW and got used to addons there) give us the ability to make UI plugins/addons/whatever-you-call-this. I would be so happy to have the ability to show exactly what I need in game and make some characters not popping up on my screen, especially during eidolon hunts.
4) Archwing. Ok, I get that our weapons are at the level of a Death Star at this point => being more powerful than starting railjack guns => archwing is somehow the way to do damage. No problems here. Problems are starting when you see the damage of your enemies. So with 2k armor I can loose my railjack's 2k hp in about 5-10-ish seconds. We can all calculate the amount of DR on the ship and from there the amount of damage enemies can do in a single shot. Now what will this shot do to an archwing with only 200 armor? Yeeeeah. I don't like being instantly dead while exiting the ship. And this happens a lot. Yeah, I could exit from the side which is not under fire... if there was a way to tell which side that is from inside. Or if the ship wasn't constantly under fire from all directions. Also crew-ships' bs aoe invisible (like 50% of times) shots. At the very least can we have an invulnerability period of a couple of seconds when exiting the ship.
5) Intrinsics. Not themselves, I don't have any particular thing to say about those. Buuuuuuut why do I need to drag myself all the way back to the dock to check what they do and/or level them up? Makes no sence.
6) Avionics. They are essentially mods for railjack. So why if I want to move one to a different position I need to:
unequip whatever is in the new position
equip first avionic to the new slot
equip whatever I unequipped in step 2
Archwing enhancements avionics. 60-90m radius, really? You need to practically hug the railjack to gain the benefits of those. Considering what I said about archwings earlier, those avionics are meh at best.