The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not New, But Hear Me Out.

LoGicMoTion

My name is Devante lacy i enjoy playing warframe and all its fun it brings to me ive been playing since september 2013.

On this day i had a track meet the same day of U13 and when it was over i couldnt wait to get home.

We did one hell of a race today i ran my heart out on this day.

15q2kj6.jpg

2iify50.jpg

These are my prizes

We won in the 4x100, 4x400 and i won my open 400.

I practice everyday still making time for this awesome game.

I love every bit of it as much as i love track and i cant wait for U13 to hit!

respect! I really should get back into running, I ran in high school and a bit in college. then I kinda fell off the horse, but those were some good days

all that training takes time. I ran distance/xc, so I didn't do much weight training, but I know you sprinters do, and that takes even more time. stick with it, 3 golds at districts is no small feat

good luck assuming you and your team are going to states, but Idk how all the districts and meets work in texas

respect! I really should get back into running, I ran in high school and a bit in college. then I kinda fell off the horse, but those were some good days

all that training takes time. I ran distance/xc, so I didn't do much weight training, but I know you sprinters do, and that takes even more time. stick with it, 3 golds at districts is no small feat

good luck assuming you and your team are going to states, but Idk how all the districts and meets work in texas

Thank you means alot!

Texas is a hard state to compete in

Thank you means alot!

Texas is a hard state to compete in

yeah, you guys and california, I can't even imagine. PA wasn't too bad. I never even went to outdoor states, I think it may have been allergies. it was always downhill after cross. anyhow, enough about that. U13 will be a nice cherry on top of all that hardware

yeah, you guys and california, I can't even imagine. PA wasn't too bad. I never even went to outdoor states, I think it may have been allergies. it was always downhill after cross. anyhow, enough about that. U13 will be a nice cherry on top of all that hardware

+MMOBomb supermegawin

Congratulations, champion!