Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do I Throw Glaive Now?

hanyizzle

You can still throw it like normal, but not while its equipped seperately, only when using your primary or secondary weapon. It's really weird, I hope they fix it honestly.

i'm concerned about its dmg ... the charging mods where changed 

Sorry it was hooked up incorrectly which is preventing it from being thrown in equipped state. It has been fixed for next update.

When in equipped state its a different throwing method atm. you have to swing once, then HOLD melee to trigger the throw (hopefully soon it will behave without needing the pre-strike). Once its out flying hit channeling for a nice trick ;)

Sorry it was hooked up incorrectly which is preventing it from being thrown in equipped state. It has been fixed for next update.

When in equipped state its a different throwing method atm. you have to swing once, then HOLD melee to trigger the throw (hopefully soon it will behave without needing the pre-strike). Once its out flying hit channeling for a nice trick ;)

thank you Gefu

Edited by Aeon66

Geoffcalibur to the rescue!

it isn't working for me

Yes, please remove the pre-strike asap. It is really cramping the glaives style atm. For it to be useful, we need to have control over when it is thrown. And it needs to happen fast, so remove the charge time nerf also. 

Suggestion for when it is thrown in equipped state: Auto - equip sidearm! The inversion of what happens when you have a gun equipped and use it. The nice channeling trick can be set off with a tap of "F" instead. Will be a nice stylistic feature i think, and again: Useful. The main strength of the glaive has always been synergy with guns, and short/long attacks.

Tried three different melee weapons (Dual Heat Sword, Furax, Plasma Sword), and I can't figure out how to do charged attacks in Melee 2.0 (I'm feeling kinda dense), as holding the E key doesn't do anything.

There are no more Charge attacks.  You can do Channeled, which requires you to hold down the fire (default left mouse) when you perform an attack with E.  It drains your energy to do so.