The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Temple Of Honor - Possible To Change Statue Or No?

OniDax

• 6 years later...
  • 6 months later...

Necroing this.
We already have the option to add a loadout to the personal room in the orbiter.
There can be a system that lets a warlord give permission to a player to add a loadout to a temple room.

2 settings.
1- The first that lets a warlord assign to a player(including themself) to add a loadout to the temple.
2- Said player should then be able to add the loadout and update the display just like in the orbiter.

There can be panels around the statue that says something along the lines of "Tenno of Honor \n [playername]".

^ Easy to do. You dont need to create statue models. Implement this please.

• 4 months later...

I personally would like to add my thoughts to this...

Since I want my clan to be ressurected.

The Temple of Honor should have a rework.

My Idea on this would be:

• No big Ass Statue in the middle, but rather a rotating Clan Logo / Switchable to it
    • Maybe make it so that you can choose the Statue:
      • Clan Logo
      • Winner of a contest
      • "Strongest" Clan Member due to stats
  • Smaller Statues Spread in the room for the Following Stats (Bottom Floor (in the Corridors?)):
    • Most Eidolon Captures/Kills
    • Highest Mastery
    • Most ressources donated
    • Most Active Member
    • Longest Endurance Run
    • Most relics opened etc,
  • Top Floor (podest):
    • An Eidolon Statue with the Overall Stats (Eidolon Hunts in Total)
    • Maybe a Corpus Statue with Overall Credibility etc.
    • A Statue with fallen Corpus, Grineer, Infested, Corrupted with an Excalibur Standing on them holding a Nikana up showing the Total kills of the Clan
  • Top Floor (The Spaces in the Wall)
    • Players which obtained "Sigil of Honor"
      • Clan Leaders can give Tenno a "Sigil of Honor" and withdraw them

Maybe even make a second version, a graveyard, where only Warframe Statues are seen with the most inactive 

• An Orokin Statue which says how many Void Fissures were made/relics were opened

• 6 months later...

Now that the Relay's status can change when someone start a blessing, it really highlight how much the Temple need a bit of love.
As lilyflowerangel said, we already have a mannequin in our orbiter than can be used to showcase a frame loadout... just port that thing in the Temple, and add a rotation option to let us decide where the frame will be facing.

If you feel extra frisky you could even add a stance option (like what the articulas have) to let us decide what stance the Statue will have (I'd love to have the levitating meditation as an option).