The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possible Solution To Stances

Deidaku

Credit goes to Kataiser for the original idea . it makes so much sense.

here's the deal =  Stances should be clantech

You learn your martial arts skill in a dojo.. simple as that.  it would require a skill tree  = you craft the basic stances first then move to the more developed rare ones at the end of the sill tree

I wanted to forward this idea since DE you seem to put clans forwarda lot these days with the Dark sectors and all.

What do you guys think of Kataiser's idea ? 

Edited by Deidaku

At this point, the damage is done.

Too many people would complain after transmuting or purchasing mod packs. If DE did this change, it'd create an uproar equally large, if not larger, than the one already inplace.

Doesn't mean I don't find this a good idea...if it was done originally. Call it a 'devils advocate' moment.

Edited by Ameretat

At this point, the damage is done.

Too many people would complain after transmuting or purchasing mod packs. If DE did this change, it'd create an uproar equally large, if not larger, than the one already inplace.

Doesn't mean I don't find this a good idea...if it was done originally.

The update has been up for less than a full day , they can still fix this mess 

The update has been up for less than a full day , they can still fix this mess 

As I say, too many have already spent their creds/mods/plat on the stuff.

I point to the old days when void keys were first release, it had the same problem, they fixed it within a day...the amount of rage when they fixed it? Overwhelming. They had to retroactively add keys to everyone who bought packs. 

However, this is a more...complicated, situation, but the outcome would be the same.

Thing is: DE is NOT responsible for what you do with your account. Want to spend a couple million credits on transmutation in an attempt to get stance mods? Go ahead, but know full well that if they change it so you get the basic stance mods right off the bat, then it's your fault for not waiting for the devs to fix what would seem to be an obvious problem. It's not even 24 hours since the update dropped, and seeing as how they already went through several hotfixes, I wouldn't be surprised if things get stirred up even more until the dust settles.

As for myself, I'm going to take things leisurely as always; I'm psyched about the Nikana and the stance mod that goes with it, but I certainly have the patience to see if they plan on making more changes in the near future.

That, and the dojo research times. T.T

As an option maybe, but it's not fair to screw over the clanless players.

The thing being a clanless player in this update is a bad idea , look at the dark sectors. if you want any chance of dropping something rare  lyou'll need a clan , an alliance and a solar rail.

Hell there are even alliances of solo clans around XD