Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who's The Fastest Warframe?

FPSNex

I have rhino and it's really slow compared to Loki or Ash. So I just want to know who's the fastest warframe? The wiki says all the frames have a sprint speed of 1, except for rhino and frost (they have 1.05, whitch you would thing would make them faster but it's the other way around)

I have rhino and it's really slow compared to Loki or Ash. So I just want to know who's the fastest warframe? The wiki says all the frames have a sprint speed of 1, except for rhino and frost (they have 1.05, whitch you would thing would make them faster but it's the other way around)

Loki and Ash are tied for the fastest, while volt is worth mentioning even though his speed is normal because he has a sprint skill.

Sprinting works like a multiplier of waliking speed and Frost and Rhino have slow walking speed, so even if their sprint speed multiplier is slightly better they are still much slower when they sprint.

I was always under the impression there were 3 tiers of speed (well, "always" meaning ever since they changed it from everyone having the same speed). Loki, Ash, and Nyx are fast. Frost and Rhino are slow. Everything else is medium. Trinity was slow at first, but got moved to normal. Haven't seen anything to make me feel differently. Haven't busted out the stopwatch; I didn't know this was in question. Guess I'll have to scrounge up the credits to actually craft my Ash to test this for myself.