Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Read)Sand Warframe Lets Make It Happen

(PSN)exros

I Have been craving for a sand warframe and I have been having this idea in my head for awhile here it is

Warframe Type-Sand

Warframe Gender-male

Role-Tank

Health-200

Shield-150

Armor-100

Power-75

Sprint Speed-0.7

Stamina-50

The reason I see the stats as this way is because he would be sand.Sand can be compiled together to be thick and hard meaning he would be a tank warframe and very heavy and slow warframe really dont have tanks aside from using skills to be a tank why I think that having a natural tank would be nice to have where as instad of just making many frames that are caster frames

Skills

Sand Skin

Converts your shield into extra hp while in effect you also take 50% less damage from all incoming damage

Note:It will make steel fiber effect without having to give the warframe crazy armor ratings such as valkyr.

Sand Flow

Turn into a cloud of sand and dash foward damage and knockdown enemies in your path

Also in cloud state you are invaluable to damage until skill is over

3rd skill dont know yet XD

Sandstorm

Call upon the sands in the desert and creates a sandstorm all around warframe damageing and blinding everything withen its range

I really want a male sand warframe I dont know if yall read this anymore or if not but please if you could make my dream a reality it would be nice but after all its just fan concepts

Thanks

Exros Out.

Lol I was thinking that at first but then again was like then everyone will be comparing both tanks in the game and both would be female valkyr with that armor buff is atm the only true tank we have think it sould be balanced gender was unlike what it is now