Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Ideas

lightdragon64

I have actually come up with two different warframe ideas that i thought would be an interesting addition to see added to the game, the first is called Shadow, while the second is called Illumine. Shadow is a male frame and as you would think is a warframe based around the abilities of darkness, while Illumine is a female frame and her powers are based around the abilities of light 

note: i'm not the best at describing things so i'll try my best here. some of the concepts are free to change if need be.

Shadow:

Shields: 150/350

Health: 100/300 

Armor: 120

Stamina: 90

Beware the dark, for the Shadow is the very essence of it. as the Shadow arrives at the scene light will begin to flicker and fade away. those who have seen a Shadow and lived describe him as evil looking, and powerful. treat Shadow with caution because at the slightest change of his will he can banish all to the void of darkness. 

Powers:

1. Fade: Shadow lashes out with a dark fog to a single target dealing a massive amount of damage killing most weaker enemies and crippling larger foes. 

2: Dark Blast: Shadow unleashes a torrent of darkness in a small area (8m/9m/10m) when unsuspecting foes are unfortunate enough to step within this torrent they are sucked into its void dealing massive damage.

3: Corrupt: Shadow unleashes streams of darkness (depending on level the amount of streams are 1/3/5) as each stream touches a foe they lose their former selves and become a shadow that follows Shadow in an attempt to defend him from their comrades. (similar to nekros shadows of the dead but there are much less enemies and these follow the player as close as possible and attack other enemies also once a stream touches an enemy it dissipates) 

4:Banish: Run in terror as Shadow unleashes a whirlwind of darkness as enemies become caught in this whirlwind they are sucked within its dark grasp never to be seen again ( unless the enemy is a boss mob they will not be sucked into the void or if the enemy is high level enough and it does not die they will be ejected out of the darkness with damage taken accordingly)

Illumine

Health:100/250

Shields:80/200

Armor:80

Stamina:150

As the last glint of hope faded away and the fight seemed lost the will to continue was beginning to waver, but then a bright shining light appeared and hope was restored. The Illumine is a symbol of hope, a light in the ever present darkness, follow this light and it will lead to victory. 

Powers: 

1: Gleam: Illumine will shine a beam of light towards a single/group of enemies (depending on mod level 1/2/3 enemies), as the beam hits they become blinded by the brightness and begin to fire at random whether it be at friend or foe, as the brigtness is so intense they also begin to lose health and eventually will die as a result.

2: Alleviate: Illumine will extract the very essence of light from her surrounding area and channel it into herself healing a small amount of health (only heals herself 50/75/100 points. Does not heal allies) 

3: Sun Flare: illumine unleashes a blast of light that is directed towards a single target causing a blast of light so intense it damages enemies surrounding the target in a small area (10/13/15m)

4:  Intense Light: Illumine Releases an orb of light that follows her, but enemies beware if they come to close to this orb they will burn and lose life only to disintegrate if they stay within close proximity. (the orb of light will have a larger radius depending on mod level, also the orb of light will follow Illumine above her head)

I unfortunately have no talent when it comes to drawing so i cant exactly show everyone concept art of my two frames. however if you feel the need to draw them then feel free! i'm still unsure of how these two frames may look and i'm open for ideas. 

Anyways  that is my best description of Shadow and Illumine i hope you enjoy and it would be amazing if they actually made it into the game (however i wont get my hopes up) let me know what you think and any ideas that could improve upon these two! Thanks!

Edited by lightdragon64