Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any New News On Pc To Ps4 Account Transfer?

Shortiak

I realize that this is in discussions with sony right now but i just would possible like a update from a moderator or anybody really is this moving forward at all,i was just curios if there has been any news on this.

Edited by Shortiak

why would you want that?

PC > PS4

he is right, unless you dont have a good computer.

if thats the case, the great thing about a ps4 is they all run the game in the same way. so everything they make for the ps4 side will work with your current ps4 build.

if you have a nice p.c. i would stick with that. you get platinum discounts(ps4 users dont get them), physx with the nvidia cards, and other extra in game content, plus faster better hotfixes and updates.

The transfer doesn't actually "transfer", As far as I heard it just makes a copy of your PC account and items to the PS4, Excluding Plat.

If that's the case Sony is being a ________! (I'll let you fill in the blank.) Don't they know how much this is going to boosts their rep and profits? What a bunch of dumb _________! (I'll let you fill in the blank.) Anyhow, Sony make it happen already.

If that's the case Sony is being a ________! (I'll let you fill in the blank.) Don't they know how much this is going to boosts their rep and profits? What a bunch of dumb _________! (I'll let you fill in the blank.) Anyhow, Sony make it happen already.

So let's imagine today we have PS4's complety normal trading chat.

Suddenly 100 accounts created, each with their own set of prime parts, rare mods and even things that weren't released on the PS4 (Primed Chamber)

Totally not going to make the whole trading go bananas right?

Edited by (PS4)NicoTheSneakyGuy

So let's imagine today we have PS4's complety normal trading chat.

Suddenly 100 accounts created, each with their own set of prime parts, rare mods and even things that weren't released on the PS4 (Primed Chamber)

Totally not going to make the whole trading go bananas right?

Trading will explode! But the advantages of getting things that PC players have and we don't would be awesome in my opinion. 

Edited by Letter13
This thread has been answered over and over. Going to lock it!