Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Make Skill Mods Unfusable Until Something Is Passed.

LJ6580

I've noticed a lot of "I'm new, and I accidently fused my Skill Cards, how can I get them back?"

The obvious answer is Infested, but it'll take a while and since they're new, they won't be at jupiter for a bit...

Make a requirement to fuse them, a quarter over level 1, maybe half? Time played to a certain amount? Something....

It's not their fault really, it can happen to anyone who's new to a game.

-LJ

PS. I assume this goes under this section as there's no other place for mods/fusions, sorry.

I actually think making the base class skills unfusable with anything but themselves would be a better plan. This way, they can only be used to that end, it would make upgrading powers harder and everyone else could trade for the ones they need or just sell the ones they find if they don't want them

Would promote trading in the new update and I think make a new frame a better challenge to players who've been playing a while instead of them just using existing mods and credits to max their abilities early.

Just a thought though

Making them only fusible with themselves opens up another problem - the more frames that get added, the skills we NEED are drowned in a sea of cards we can't USE to upgrade.

That's where being able to trade comes in to play, but no one really knows if, when, and what form we'll ever get trading in.

In any case, I don't think the OP's solution is the right one. An in game tutorial on fusing would be much prefered. Tutorials are lacking for quite a few things so add this to the list.

Edited by f3llyn

Surely the best solution would simply to have a popup that says in huge letters:

ARE YOU ABSOLUTELY, TRULY, GENUINELY EFFING SURE YOU WANT TO FUSE/SELL THIS MOD? IF YOU DO, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE THIS WARFRAME ABILITY UNTIL YOU FIND ANOTHER ONE OF THEM IN GAME!

Then it would have a checkbox saying

[ ] Do not show this warning again

Edited by Notso

Surely the best solution would simply to have a popup that says in huge letters:

ARE YOU ABSOLUTELY, TRULY, GENUINELY EFFING SURE YOU WANT TO FUSE/SELL THIS MOD? IF YOU DO, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE THIS WARFRAME ABILITY UNTIL YOU FIND ANOTHER ONE OF THEM IN GAME!

Then it would have a checkbox saying

[ ] Do not show this warning again

:D