The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rank 15 In 2 Months?

2Awesome

Start: 2/13/14

Rank 15: 4/13/14

Money spent on this game: $0

Hours played: 320 (a lot of it was afk though)

Maxed rank 10 mods: Narrow Minded, Blind Rage, Heavy Caliber, Serration, Hornet Strike, Magnum Force, Redirection

Warframes: All bur Hydroid (building right now)

Now what?

If you said you were the Christ resurrected, I might have been slightly impressed for a few seconds.

How exactly did you get all the warframes and I guess several weapons without paying a single dime, please?

Slots cost platinum - and more than the freebie 50. Or did you throw out the unused stuff? ;)

Please teach me that trick...

You can trade platinum with other players.

Hours played: 320 (a lot of it was afk though)

Please don't tell me your one of those kid-

Wait.

I remember you.

You didn't grind S#&$. You were AFK in half the missions on Phobos that I was clearing out.

Rank 9 1814 hours

King of AFKing...

@(*()$ exactly. He didn't even earn it, just sit in missions and wait for others to finish.

The question is, how much fun did you have doing that?

(I imagine it's still quite a bit, but I personally find no enjoyment out of grinding with low level weapons that I don't like too much.)

How can someone tell the difference between someone who has 2k hours and mastery 15 and someone with 300 hours and mastery 15. There is no point in my eyes to grind that hard in a game that's already grindy.

Edited by Z3ROWOLFHD

how bout screenshots of your character, in game, showing all your weapons, and frames fully maxed out. that email you show only demonstrates the date you got that email. it doesn't prove that you've done all you claim.

as pointless as this is, seems like a fair question. I don't believe you..

lol being level 15 doesn't mean anything, it doesn't mean you know everything  about the game either.. that  means that  you've maxed out weapons and warframes from market and dojo.. it's not about the rank, you could be rank 100 (eg) and still be a noob. in the game. it's about the amount of fun you can have with your friends/clan etc. and at @  Fezarin. he probably sold mods to get slots. he mean he didn't spend a penny yet on the game.. when you said now what?? does that means you need help on something or you don't know what to do next? because I don't understand the topic.

Edited by LtSpyware