The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rank 15 In 2 Months?

2Awesome

I'm pretty sure you're lying considering the tag above your Forum picture shows your ingame Mastery Rank...(Pretty sure it does since its been changing every time I ranked in Warframe) and you just happen you be... *drumb roll* an INITIATE! And honestly you haven't given one bit of viable evidence that you actually REACHED Master Rank 15 other than what you have typed, you have however proven multiple times that your account happens to be 2 months old. And I HONESTLY find myself doubting you were able to pretty much max the large majority of weapons and Frames ingame without paying a dime, the reason I doubt that is because unless you figured out the true secret to trading and was able to amass a large amount of platinum you could not have bought enough Wep and Frame slots AND most likely rushed the Frames you built and probably buy the Primes you have through trading. Seriously doubt it, really do. The only way I *would* believe this is if you spent the whole of those 2 months really only playing Warframe, cuz I can't see you being able to max all those Rank 10 Mods, and have RNG be nice enough to allow you to make the large majority of the Prime weps through grinding Void and always giving you what you want, oh and don't get me started on the keys you would need, must have a great clan man.

Edited by EinRyu

I know what you can do now.

Crawl out for the sweaty heap of snacks and fast-food boxes,open the door to the outside and breath in air that hasn't been polluted by 2 months worth of perspiration and methane.

Ps remember to shield your eyes from the natural light.

...lol

I'm pretty sure you're lying considering the tag above your Forum picture shows your ingame Mastery Rank...(Pretty sure it does since its been changing every time I ranked in Warframe) and you just happen you be... *drumb roll* an INITIATE!

-snip-

Actually the one below your picture is either "PC MEMBER" for pc members, "PSN MEMBER" for PS3 players, or the level of founders you bought. The title above your picture is your forum rank, not your in game rank. Forum rank is based on your post count.

I guess congratulations of hitting MR15 that fast? If that's what you really wanted out of Warframe, then good for you. To me, Warframe isn't a job though, it's a game that I enjoy playing. Warframe is a game about achieving things, and the fun part is the journey to achieving those things. I play to get stuff and I have fun only while I'm trying to get those things. If I had done what you did, I'd have robbed myself of countless hours of enjoyment from the game.

$0 spent...that means after all that, you're left with 2 Warframes, probably the 2 you most recently leveled, or at most one you actually enjoyed and the one you most recently leveled. I'd assume the same to be true for whatever weapons you happen to have most recently leveled as well. That's kind of depressing. At least now you should know what you like and be able to make some truly awesome builds. You did invest in the right mods to make that task relatively easy, assuming you also got the mods from the events that happened between when you started and now

$0 spent...that means after all that, you're left with 2 Warframes, probably the 2 you most recently leveled, or at most one you actually enjoyed and the one you most recently leveled. I'd assume the same to be true for whatever weapons you happen to have most recently leveled as well. That's kind of depressing. At least now you should know what you like and be able to make some truly awesome builds. You did invest in the right mods to make that task relatively easy, assuming you also got the mods from the events that happened between when you started and now

Nah, i did trades and got the plat for slots. Only event that went on (for mods) was the most recent ones, and those aren't the greatest mods. I have all frames equipped (except for the nonprime versions of the prime frame) I did sell a bunch of weapon though

Edited by 2Awesome

Honestly this is a meaningless topic , you have achieved getting to rank 15 and building all the warframes what else can you do in this game, honesty just quit the game for 3 months until U14. Play dark souls :)

Nah, i did trades and got the plat for slots. Only event that went on (for mods) was the most recent ones, and those aren't the greatest mods. I have all frames equipped (except for the nonprime versions of the prime frame) I did sell a bunch of weapon though

i belive your forums rank already says the truth...Better luck next time kiddo.

EDIT: Plz dont be an attention wh%¤#. Plus 0% evidence.

Edited by choole2

how bout screenshots of your character, in game, showing all your weapons, and frames fully maxed out. that email you show only demonstrates the date you got that email. it doesn't prove that you've done all you claim.

as pointless as this is, seems like a fair question. I don't believe you..

How many screenshots would this be lol?

i belive your forums rank already says the truth...Better luck next time kiddo.

EDIT: Plz dont be an attention wh%¤#. Plus 0% evidence.

forum rank isn't the same as ingame rank, logon and come see. I could post a crap ton of screenshots but i would rather narrow it down??

Funny that people just plain out say that im lieing that im rank 15.

forum rank isn't the same as ingame rank, logon and come see. I could post a crap ton of screenshots but i would rather narrow it down??

Funny that people just plain out say that im lieing that im rank 15.

well i belive you have no idea how ranks work ingame and on forums.

I shall search up your account info and see if ur lying or not :P