Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Physique Artifact = Useless...

SoulEchelon

https://forums.warfr...ranus-trinculo/

That thread says it all. Here's a few noteworthy quotes from it.

Physique - Artifact Card that Increases Max HP for you and allies.

First time ever!

physique.png

---

250 hp without it. 262 with it. 12 hp increase...lol

Wow...that artifact is so lame

Finally, something to force me to switch out siphon.

Oh wait... nvm.

Looks like 5% of ur hp

So it's % based? That's a little more useful I guess but still..22 hp isn't something I'd count on saving my life.

From 100 to 104 for my Volt.

Obviously Rejuv is far more superior

With Saryn, went from 150 to 157 without Vitality. 450 to 472 with Vitality at +200%.

Lith Loki, went from 75 to 78 without Vitality. 225 to 236 with Vitality at +200%.

Sure looks like 5% with decimals truncated rather than rounded.

And there you have it. I propose some sort of buff. Nothing crazy, but a buff to where this obviously MUCH rarer artifact card is actually useful. I would say either a static +100 hp, or somewhere between 20%-50% hp boost (And of course, no stacking the effects with other teammates' Physiques. That would end up being a little overpowered.)

Edited by SoulEchelon

Considering its a 5% stacking HP buff and my Rhino already has high HP... With two of my new friends using this thats 10% more Health. Useless... Its not a great Artifact, but its better than nothing.

Considering its a 5% stacking HP buff and my Rhino already has high HP... With two of my new friends using this thats 10% more Health. Useless... Its not a great Artifact, but its better than nothing.

Not everyone uses rhino nor has high enough hp to where a 5% or even 10% is viable. Not to mention, you'll also end up wasting an artifact slot on your team JUST to make this one slightly better.

But hey if you want to keep this artifact as trash for everyone else other than you and a small handful of the player base, then *shrugs*.

I can't wait to use it to get 1103 health on my Saryn... :>

This thread isn't about gloating.

Edited by SoulEchelon

Not everyone uses rhino nor has high enough hp to where a 5% or even 10% is viable. Not to mention, you'll also end up wasting an artifact slot on your team JUST to make this one slightly better.

But hey if you want to keep this artifact as trash for everyone else other than you and a small handful of the player base, then *shrugs*.

I think you completely missed my point where I said its useless but better than nothing. You have done nothing but comfirm to the users reading this thread you are just senselessly raging.

Im well aware its a waste, I said it was better than nothing.

Edited by Ravin

Yeah it's definitely underwhelming. Unless you have 500-600 hp and 2 or 3 people are using it in a groupt it just doesn't seem worth it over rejuv or energy syphon.

Not useless but not good either.

Edited by f3llyn

I think you completely missed my point where I said its useless but better than nothing. You have done nothing but comfirm to the users reading this thread you are just senselessly raging.

Im well aware its a waste, I said it was better than nothing.

How am I raging? I answered your statement without any form of "rage". And my post isn't senseless. I pointed out pretty simply that not everyone has rhino or high hp. A 5% increase in HP isn't viable to everyone, especially when they can just use Rejuv or Syphon, which give far better ingame results (and are far less rare. I've been playing this game for months now and this is the first I've seen it drop. Wouldn't you think a RARE artifact would be just a smidgen better than a common one?)

Edited by SoulEchelon