The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Energy Drain Ever Getting Changed?

Rettycombine

I'm fine with the grineer door traps and  the disruptor attacks at a pinch, but the leaders with auras that instantly drain your shields and energy as soon as you turn the corner is not that fun, you can't use any abilities or channel your melee until you find your next energy orb. The biggest problem i have with the energy drain mechanic is that it removes all your energy, it's not like in other games were the HUD disrupting/energy draining attacks give you your ability to use powers back.

Edited by Rettycombine

Agreed. Ancient disruptors, you can see and you can dodge or block their magnetic arms. Grineer doors can (usually) have their sensor bars shot off, or failing that, can be avoided by using Link, Iron Skin or Hysteria (and you can probably block it in melee mode). If you lose your energy to these guys, it's your fault and I'm fine with that.

Magnetic leaders (or are they called shock eximus now, I can't remember) have no counter. You can't see their drain coming and you can't actively defend against it. This needs fixing.