Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"bug" In The Void

residente

It was a T1 Defense mission in the Void. For some reason I decided to climb a waterfall to see if I could reach the top, and I did: 

D6j1hSV.jpg

Mv10aht.jpg

2mIxYU7.jpg

e3pLUQk.jpg

kpHw8nG.jpg

0cha4N8.png

Then a friend wanted to the same and got worse but beautiful results:

^ This last one could be perfectly a wallpaper.

I really don't want this fixed, it was nice, just wanted to share the imgs with everyone :3
Edited by residente

Yep, when I reached the top I fell down to the void, first I saw that ball passing by several times, and then I died, I revived and I saw the map from a very long distance, and the closer I got the more rooms disappeared, and after falling a bit more I managed somehow to get in that ball in the first image, and it looked gorgeous, then I walked a bit further and fell down again and of course died again.

Yep, when I reached the top I fell down to the void, first I saw that ball passing by several times, and then I died, I revived and I saw the map from a very long distance, and the closer I got the more rooms disappeared, and after falling a bit more I managed somehow to get in that ball in the first image, and it looked gorgeous, then I walked a bit further and fell down again and of course died again.

Doesn't matter no one is going to read this because the topic fell into the void too and no one saw it.

We can even chat here.