Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hidden Combo!

-FrostByte-

Question

23 answers to this question

Or you know, step up your game when it comes to posting something that wasn't already done 100x's already.

Because calling people "kid" is new to the gaming community by any means. 

Come on now, even you should be able to see the irony.

Side note, yea, memes kinda suck.

No but really, this combo has been out for so long, "discovering" it now would be like going to some country, tearing down their flags and putting your own up. Now this I am unsure of, but a clan member of mine apparently found some "hidden" combo with a Nikana. Hold block constantly, and then spam E. I don't know if its true or been found yet if it is, since I don't have my Nikana yet, but hey, worth a shot.

No but really, this combo has been out for so long, "discovering" it now would be like going to some country, tearing down their flags and putting your own up. Now this I am unsure of, but a clan member of mine apparently found some "hidden" combo with a Nikana. Hold block constantly, and then spam E. I don't know if its true or been found yet if it is, since I don't have my Nikana yet, but hey, worth a shot.

It's not hidden at all. One of the Tranquil Cleave combos involves holding RMB. Holding it constantly still triggers the combo.