The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr's Tornado....

Ootarion

I think I speak for everyone who likes/loves Zephyr when I say "DE please do something about how Zephyr's Tornado picks up look and enemy alike". Its so tiring to hear people complain about how her Tornado is picking up Air pack drops in survival missions, seriously do something about this will you? I want to use my Zephyr without people threatening me to either change frames or remove the Tornado ability or I cant play with them. This ability should not be doing this to loot especially air pack drops, enemies are fine but NOT LOOT so come on please do something -.-

If only the tornado could activate the airpacks  =D

Birdie my 2nd fav frame. I usually use tornado for CC, rather than just using it, so I never get complaints. Even still, it's your (our) choice to use the ult, esp if we love it. But best to be a team player,like Nova not using MPrime in ODD >_<

Sometimes you have to give a little   =D

I guess look means loot here. Honestly I've never had a complaint about using my Zephyr and tornado but items flying around is annoying somtimes.

I got friends breathing down my neck about it, its wearing on me quite a bit. DE has to fix this because its a serious flaw with Tornado that its picking up loot and or tossing it. Please DE? D:

You're welcome.

It was mentioned in the patch notes that Tornado's performance had been improved, but nothing specific about its effect on loot. Are you waiting for a response from DE, because you don't want to take the risk of testing Tornado around your friends? Just do it; they should be able to understand that you're simply testing the power for confirmation.

Edited by PsycloneM