Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ghost Frame Concept

Aka_Miso

I decided to put the 4 horseman concept on hold melee 2.0 screwed my ideas for War so I went off to a new idea, Ghosts. I will put in other game refs just for giggles.

Name Spectre, "We are called Spectres, next generation ghosts"

Stats

Health 100 (300)

Shield 115 (345)

Armor 15

Energy 150 (225)

Speed 1.15

Abilities

1 Slime - coats one enemy with Ecoplasma  that enemy has is snared and cant move for 5/7/9/11 seconds this move is to work like Nauseous Crawler. If you miss it will make a small 1/2/3/4 meter wide pool of Ecoplasma on the ground enemies that walk in it are knocked down but this only works one time for each enemy lasts on the ground for the same time

2 Possess - take control of one enemy (not bosses or mini bosses) for 7/10/13/16 seconds if no one sees you doing this you will not be detected till you hurt one of them, when you leave their body they are stunned like with switch teleport.

3 Haunting - causes enemies to see things makes them run aimlessly, shooting everwhere even allies, some even will shoot them selfs  lasts for 15/20/25/30 seconds

4 Bury me deep - Turns invisible and immune to all damage except slash and fire damage for 20/25/30/35 seconds you only got 1/2 of the invisible damage bonus (might just remove it) but it is only applied to your melee weapon your primary and secondary get no bonus, but every enemy you kill in this form will become possessed by your ghostly friends and revive on the battlefield with 15/30/45/60% of their health they last for 20/25/30/35 seconds each.

so did you catch all the refs I made. As usual feel free to comment below

Edited by Sasoka

Not bad but his ult needs a different name. SOmething like "Hollow Grave", yeah that fits i think. And haunting is too similar to Nekros fear.

its a ref to borderlands 2 zer0 will sometimes say they when using his ability as for haunting nekros just makes them run away this one is more like a mix of that and chaos but also not the difference is neks also give your damage boost and they dont shoot chaos just makes them shoot eachother and this one makes them run around maybe even towards you while shooting in another direction with the chance of a bullet or 2 hitting an ally or they go insane and off themselfs

edit: changed the name to another game ref

Edited by Sasoka