Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are Trinities Appreciated?

MushrooMars

I'm a Loki, and all I do pretty much the entire match is shoot stuff in the head and pop my invis occasionally and clear an entire room. And use decoy on Infested because apparently they like the taste of holograms.

So, I never see any Trinities in any games, would anyone appreciate a Trinity? I have 100k credits and I think I'm going to build a new Warframe, and Trinity is the only one that looks interesting. Who needs stealth or tank when you have maxed Stamina mods and NINJA SKILLZ?!

Edited by MushrooMars

Trinity has several things to consider about how much she is appreciated. If you are there as a trinity, then if someone dies, you will take all the crap for it, because no matter what they did to get killed, it must have been your fault that you didn't heal them. Nevermind the fact that trinity only has one direct heal and it takes a lot of energy to use it.

Trinity's other abilities are nice, and people that understand them appreciate them. People that don't understand them wonder why the elites/boss flashed green or blue.

Trinity is a pretty quality frame even without abilities, but this is the internet which means if you aren't better then you must be worthless, so you probably don't get any appreciation there.

Qutie basically, if you want validation from other players, you probably just don't want to play in general. Only get a frame that you actually want to play because some people will acknowledge what you do, but most of the rest either don't care or will complain.

What I dislike about Trinity is that I have no real idea when to use her ult. There's no health bar for teammates afaik and spamming it isn't the greatest idea so I usually just use it when I'm near death. I still built her cause I wanted a solo frame so I can't complain too much

What I dislike about Trinity is that I have no real idea when to use her ult. There's no health bar for teammates afaik and spamming it isn't the greatest idea so I usually just use it when I'm near death. I still built her cause I wanted a solo frame so I can't complain too much

Uh, yes. There is.

Trinity is a great tank. She has an invulnerability skill, and healing skills.... But not as good a tank as Rhino. Take her on defense missions though, health is always in short supply past wave ~20

Maybe a worse tank versus groupds (in that she cannot instantly incapacitate them for the group to kill in short order) but any aoe ult would do the job in that case. Against bosses though, she can sustain her tank indefinately, wheras our poor rhino friend has to go scavenging for energy orbs.

Solo, Trinity has a bit of a gimmicky playstyle. Use Link to make yourself invincible temporarily and Energy Vampire to keep your mana up. Works better against stuff that dies slower.

In groups, it can complement a group efficiently but you have to be organized and it depends on group composition.