Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe] The Comedic Cardboard Frame

TheGentlemanRolePlayer

Now I know many of you will facepalm or say this is 'stupid' or call me names, but... I will stand by it and I find it to be a humorous, or at the very least, gimmick frame. Everyone complains about how a frame is just a 'gimmick'... This one is. :) A friend and I have been having several conversations about having a cardboard themed frame for a laugh. So... Why not? It would truly test your skill since it is not powerful, and it would also be funny to watch.

Names

Cardigan, Carton, or Pappier

Appearance

No picture available... But I can give a description of what I have in mind. He has a blocky design to him, with cardboard-like armor. His helm has a blocky round shape  with two cardboard-like 'spikes' coming off the sides and a single cardboard 'facemask' over his mouth and front. His shoulders have a square-ish box shape, while his armor itself looks like segmented pieces of cardboard in the shape of samurai armor or scalemail of sorts. The Boots are made of cardboard, same as his gloves, but appear in a blocky rounded shape. He has a drape around his sides that look like 6-8 pieces of cardboard squares. Main colorings are all cardboard brown and of course the basic blue energy of most frames.

Statistics

Health: 50 (150 at Rank 30)

Shields: 100 (300 at Rank 30)

Armor: 10

Power: 100 (150 at Rank 30)

Sprint Speed: 1.20

Stamina: 80

Polarities: 4 Abilities, 2 Lines, Line Aura

Abilities

Name: Origami Star

Description: Throw a cardboard ninja star with razor sharp edges!

Slot Cost: 0/1/2/3

Power Cost: 10

Damage: 25/75/150/250 Slashing, 100% Bleed Chance

Range: 50/50/50/50

Name: Hidden Cube

Description: Display a holographic cardboard crate around your body to fool enemies into thinking you're not there!

Slot Cost: 4/5/6/7

Power Cost: 25

Effect: Appear as a crate-like box that enemies do not notice, halves movement speed, but allows stealthy movement, cannot attack while boxed. Press power again to prematurely remove the box.

Duration: 8/10/13/16 Seconds

Name: Surprise Box

Description: Throw boxes about that land on the enemies' heads, confusing them.

Slot Cost: 6/7/8/9

Power Cost: 75

Effect: All enemies within the radius are immobilized for 2 seconds, and then will fire in various directions, hitting friend and foe alike, but not very accurately, melee units will blindly run around swinging their weapons or claws.

Duration: 6/8/10/12 Seconds

Name: Cardboard Blitz

Description: Reinforce your weak armor with powerful energy infused plates for a short duration.

Slot Cost: 10/11/12/13

Power Cost: 100

Effect: Gain 75% damage resistance for the duration and knockdown immunity.

Duration: 8/10/14/18 Seconds.

Other Concepts

Why not some cardboard toys to go with him?

A Weapon Perhaps?

Name: Fool's Blade

Slot: Melee

Stance: Machette

Polarities: 1 Line, Unpolarized Aura

Impact: 3

Piercing: 1

Slashing: 1

Channel Bonus: x3 Damage

Critical: 1.5x/5%

Maybe a Sentinel Skin?

Perhaps... A cardboard Box over the dethcube? :)

Alternate Helm? Maybe a full cardboard box over his head with eyeholes. :)

The last part is gonna be a huge stretch, but my friend and I joked that it'd be funny if he ALWAYS had a stalker mark on when you go into mission with him, and the stalker mocked him stating "You're not a tenno, you're a pathetic fake, you'll be exterminated for your blasphemy" or such like that. :D

I know most of you are going to go "wut" or flame me, but hey, it's a funny idea and I stand by it! :)