Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Prime Is Coming

Fate_6

Banshee is actually kinda useful with Sonar, Not like the ninja wannabe Ash.

Depends what you define as useful. Ash is an assault oriented stealth frame. You won't find any team supporting abilities on him, he just kinda kills stuff. Simple, but it works.

Loki is the exact opposite in that he's a defensive, utility oriented frame, not ment for dishing out damage. More rather for @(*()$ with the AI with Radial Disarm and Decoy.

If you're looking for a frame to benefit an ENTIRE TEAM however, yeah Ash is kind of lackluster. But as an attack frame, he's pretty good. The problem is that his ult is too slow to be useful in defense unlike say... Nova's for an example.

If they removed the cap and sped it up to hit all his targets at once, he'd be much better in defense missions.

Edited by Triburos

Till you get to high level enemies.

I prefer only using his smokescreen and blade storm ability. I go invisible whenever it gets rough on the battlefield or when I want to go crazy with my melee. And whenever there are a bunch of enemies too much for my weapons or while I'm low on ammo or even when I'm reloading too long I use blade storm to take them out. Edited by TheVerdict

Depends what you define as useful. Ash is an assault oriented stealth frame. You won't find any team supporting abilities on him, he just kinda kills stuff. Simple, but it works.

Loki is the exact opposite in that he's a defensive, utility oriented frame, not ment for dishing out damage. More rather for @(*()$ with the AI with Radial Disarm and Decoy.

If you're looking for a frame to benefit an ENTIRE TEAM however, yeah Ash is kind of lackluster. But as an attack frame, he's pretty good. The problem is that his ult is too slow to be useful in defense unlike say... Nova's for an example.

Yeah he's a good solo stealth warframe, Not to help a team, Just a lone wolf.

Yeah he's a good solo stealth warframe, Not to help a team, Just a lone wolf.

If only his smokescreen ability could turn other allies invisible if they are inside the radius of the smoke then he would not be seen just as self serving though he still would be. It's just an idea I had a long time ago.

If only his smokescreen ability could turn other allies invisible if they are inside the radius of the smoke then he would not be seen just as self serving though he still would be. It's just an idea I had a long time ago.

That's actually a pretty good idea, Would make Ash a frame that can take any frame with him to stealth missions.

Well anyways- I think it's getting to the point EVERY frame needs to have something that can benefit a team in atleast some way or another.

You can say that "Oh, we already have a Frost, Vauban and Nova in this defense mission. Why would we need a Loki or something?"

I don't think it's about that. I think it's more about having LAYERS of support. The more layers you have, the stronger your chance to continue with a defense mission for example. A frost has his snow globe up, whilst a vauban bastilles the hell outta the area, while a Loki is disarming everything and a Nova is nuking everything.

You can't ever have TOO much support. It's basically insurance. With a set up like that, you're guarenteed to be able to continue on with a defense mission for basically... Forever. So there's always more room for team oriented frames.

Assault frames however, lose their usability much faster.

Because of that- I think everyone needs an ability that either crowd controls, or applies a useful buff. Most frames do, but a select few like Ash have none. He almost does with Blade Storm, but unless it can become a instant nuke similar to Nova's M.Prime, he won't have much of a place in teams yet.

Edited by Triburos

DE has stated that Prime Frames will alternate from male to female from Ember Prime forward. So our next Prime is likely to be Saryn, Nyx, Banshee(god I hope not...) or Trinity. Nova's likely too new to get Primed, though releasing her would be an amazing cash grab on DE's part. Zephyr and Valkyr are obviously way too new for Priming. Personally, I'm hoping for Saryn Prime so we can get a Saryn that actually looks good(diaper belt, DE why?). Banshee's garbage so she doesn't deserve a Prime unless they rework her kit with it, Nyx and Trinity...not really worth it to me unless Trinity got something other than that fugly lobster booty.

We need either Nyx Prime or Saryn Prime.

Why?

Because the females are heavily outnumbered

Excal prime (Male), Frost Prime (male) Mag Prime (female) Ember Prime (male) Rhino Prime (male)

4 males vs 1 female, unfair, right?

owait...