Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Show Me The Way, O Master Race!

Fate_6

Question

10 answers to this question

Depends how you want to use your Loki.

The main builds are Cloak builds (super long duration for cloak) or Disarm Builds (high EN efficiency & range build).

Disarm is great if you have a Vauban with you because then you basically turn all the enemies into infested (melee only), turning Vauban into a defense god with Vortex.

Cloak is great if you want to annihilate enemies with melee attacks and be stealthy, also useful for scanning enemies for the codex.

A mix of efficiency and duration goes well for me.

Loki's 4 ability mods

Essence helmet + streamline = 45% better efficiency

Narrow minded + continuity = 129% duration

Redirection as a safeguard = 440% more of base shields value

Flow = 150% more of base energy capacity

Overextended to negate narrow minded range penalty and add power range

= 34% more range

This is my favorite build for Loki, it offers a balance between duration and efficiency which I find ideal for a player who makes use of all Loki's abilities. Also, I do not know how accurate these percentages are, I'm trying to recite them from memory!

Edited by Vorsches

A very simple amateurish overview, and my way of doing it: 

F shields and armor, think of loki like this, you're hit you die. One shot, that simple. Max duration, with near perma invisibility and a little care you won't be taking any damage and you won't be missing those shields, from there it's sort of up to you.

A little more legit:

http://goo.gl/HEzKuV

Overview: This is close to how I would build, mainly because I don't use radial that much. Personally though, I'd forma some more to get it on there. With this you'll be heavily relying on your skill at not getting hit, ever. most of your helpfulness will be the fact that you'll have 0 threat at any time. So you are 1, a pickup man, someones downed, you're up. 2. an assassin, you can run past those waves of mobs to quickly take out priority enemies. 3. a sweeper, in high level missions, when it takes a clip to kill and ancient, you can stand right next to then, carefully, and hit the ideal week point all day.

Break down:

Decoy for utility.

Invisibility is your bread and butter.

Narrow minded+constitution+streamline, lest dead time visible possible.

Streamline+flow, massive stock of energy, and massive economy, you'll never run out (In fact you'll have excess, this will be good if you forma for RD).

Rush, if you can't afford to get hit, the faster you are the better.

Quick thinking, this is really counter intuitive, since. I say you can't get hit. but, with loki's massive energy pool and the fact that you shouldn't be tanking damage at all, QT serves as a double positive life line. 

Note that this isn't by any means the most effective way to use loki, it's just the way I find most fun. And why I love loki so much.