Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframes Of The 7 Deadly Sins.

smilingplague

(raspy old man voice ripe with years of pain and oppression) "They are damned creations from the darkest reaches of the void. Created only to bring chaos to our universe. Each with powers to bring the strongest of men to their knees. Monsters who feed off the agony and the death of the innocent. May God help us all."

Cool intro? no, well it was a little cheesy. Anyways I have some ideas for 7 warframes based off the 7 deadly sins. So far I'm still in development but I just wanted to post this to get initial thoughts, feedback, criticism. well let me share what I got so far, just names for most of them but possible abilities for Midas. 

Names:

Midas: patron of Greed

Health             100 (300 at 30)

shield              100 (300 at 30)

armor              100

power              150 (225 at 30)

sprint speed    0.9

stamina           80

Ability ideas:

Hand of Midas: Sends a giant hand forward for a short distance damaging enemies and turning them solid gold for a few seconds

Greed: for 10-15 seconds it gives a buff to the squad so with each kill enemies drop loads of credits and have a higher chance of dropping mods and materials

Hollow desire: places a chest of gold that draws enemies in only to explode a short time after

Spring of Wealth: erupts a geiser of molten gold that rains down upon nearby enemies damaging them

weighted excess: in a area around the player it rains down gold coins that damage and stun enemies

Golden steeple: summons a massive crown above the player that crashes down destroying enemies within the radius

Selfish leech: produces a gold beam between the player and the target enemy that siphons life from the target for a short duration. if the target dies they erupt into a flurry of gold, damaging nearby enemies

Succubus: matron of Lust

Voracious: patron of Gluttony

Ares: patron of Wrath

Vain: patron of Pride

Harlequin: matron of Envy

Trifle: matron of Sloth

Description of Names:

Midas: a king who's touch turned anything to gold.

Succubus: a demon of lust.

Voracious: wanting or devouring a great amount of food.

Ares: Greek god of war

vain: prideful

Harlequin: a character in commedia dell'arte, usually portrayed as a trickster, but I chose this name as their is a shade of green called harlequin green. I could of chose Olive as in olive green but I like the way harlequin sounds.

Trifle: A matter of little importance. such as chores or tasks that never get done. Procrastination people y'all know what I'm talkin bout. 

Edited by smilingplague

so like... did you make this entire thread just to list off seven fanframe names?

maybe you should focus on creating one very detailed concept rather than 7 extremely vague ones, just saying

What's wrong with that?

Trifle's abilites as envisioned by a procrastinator:

1) Tomorrow - Trifle will dash away from his responsibilities in an erratic line, causing any enemy he happens to hit to have decreased speed by %40 and to take a small amount of damage from the high-speed collision

2) Cram!! - Trifle has realized he can't neglect his responsibilities as a Tenno any longer, and as such he grants his cell the ability to shove more bullets down the barrel with a %150 fire rate applied to all weapons, including melee.

3) Goof off - Trifle will push all enemies/responsibilities away from himself about 15-20 ingame meters, doing a sizeable amount of damage and a guaranteed knockdown.

4) 0 Ruks Given - Trifle abandons all responsibility, acknowledges the futility of his situation, and lets out his rage in a wreckless wave of anger, slamming all enemies into the ceiling 1/2/3 times and then down into the floor, doing 600/700/800 damage per slam into the ceiling and an 800/900/100 damage slam into the ground. The first three slams would be Impact and the final one would consist of Blast.

Edit: Format error.

Edited by OptimumBow0

Would rather see these as Orokin enemies or Grineer Bosses that would work similarly to the Grustrag Three. 

as orokin enemies hmmmmm that sounds pretty interesting. could have a boss fight where you fight a random selection of three of them where each have abilities to compliment each other in order to murder the crud outta you. I might hang onto this idea, nice one Jamescell.

so like... did you make this entire thread just to list off seven fanframe names?

maybe you should focus on creating one very detailed concept rather than 7 extremely vague ones, just saying

I understand I got all excited at first and just posted the names being stupid but I think I'm going to focus on one at a time, for now that will Midas.

What's wrong with that?

Trifle's abilites as envisioned by a procrastinator:

1) Tomorrow - Trifle will dash away from his responsibilities in an erratic line, causing any enemy he happens to hit to have decreased speed by %40 and to take a small amount of damage from the high-speed collision

2) Cram!! - Trifle has realized he can't neglect his responsibilities as a Tenno any longer, and as such he grants his cell the ability to shove more bullets down the barrel with a %150 fire rate applied to all weapons, including melee.

3) Goof off - Trifle will push all enemies/responsibilities away from himself about 15-20 ingame meters, doing a sizeable amount of damage and a guaranteed knockdown.

4) 0 Ruks Given - Trifle abandons all responsibility, acknowledges the futility of his situation, and lets out his rage in a wreckless wave of anger, slamming all enemies into the ceiling 1/2/3 times and then down into the floor, doing 600/700/800 damage per slam into the ceiling and an 800/900/100 damage slam into the ground. The first three slams would be Impact and the final one would consist of Blast.

Edit: Format error.

those abilities are hilarious and not bad at all. totally made me laugh. So ya, Trifle might be one who just says Fook it and leave the mission to go watch Netflix and eat snacks, but seriously awesome abilities

Edited by smilingplague