The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tranquil Cleave (Dont Waste Your Plat)

-Ozymandias-

Question

So yeah, last night i was checking the trading channel in warframe, and i saw some people selling their tranquil cleave stance, so i whispered some of them to see how much plat they were asking...every single one of them asked 100-200plat...so my reaction was "yeah right".

So i said "oh well, i got lots of credits im gonna see if im lucky using transmutation" so i started to transmute some rare mods (mainly rare skill mods such as tornado, avalanche, chaos, etc) and in the first try i got Brutal tide...i was amazed so i decided to go on...after spending over 1.5mill credits i finally got Tranquil Cleave, to be specific i transmuted: Hellschamber, Thunderbolt, Vital sense and Tainted mag.

So yeah, thats how i spared myself 150plat and unfinished farming with nekros...if you are looking for this stance and you have the credits and lots of rare mods you cant sell, you might wanna give it a try.

Edited by Angainor

Alternatively, you can spend less than a day on Cambria, Earth, and get the same result without spending over a million credits that you may not have.

Took my group of three 4 runs at 40 minutes a run. Drops from the frontier Butchers.

unfortunately i wasnt so lucky :(

Took my group of three 4 runs at 40 minutes a run. Drops from the frontier Butchers.

And I've done 8 40 minute runs and not seen it.

I'm personally trying to get it for a clanmate who would trade me gleaming talon for it, but still, RNG is RNG. For some people, like me, transmutation is more likely.

Jesus Christ. I was expecting you to say you got it after 3 or 4 transmutations. Not 1.5 million credits later, wtf. I usually hover around 100k to 200k credits at any given time. I've never had even 500k at once. Not to mention the insane amount of rare mods that would take. Not everybody has that kind of inventory on them and plays all day every day dude. 

Alternatively, you can spend less than a day on Cambria, Earth, and get the same result without spending over a million credits that you may not have.

you say that like its that easy tho xD

Jesus Christ. I was expecting you to say you got it after 3 or 4 transmutations. Not 1.5 million credits later, wtf. I usually hover around 100k to 200k credits at any given time. I've never had even 500k at once. Not to mention the insane amount of rare mods that would take. Not everybody has that kind of inventory on them and plays all day every day dude. 

actually i didnt have so many credits a few days ago but then i sold all my duplicate mods for credits (not the rare mods) such as slash dash, redirection, vitality...if you have been playing for some time and you've never sold duplicate mods, you might have about 400+ of each, thats about 2mill credits. If not, you can farm T3 missions (over 30k credits each run)

Regardless of how much RNG is RNG, you're still in for a much higher value proposition if you look for it yourself. People are money hungry and keep asking for it at ridiculous rates, either wait for about...a week(?), look for it on Earth after amassing a decent group, or use ridiculous amounts of credits at the expense of multiple rare mods in order to have a "Chance" of receiving it.

transmutation has done nothing but give me commons in exchange of rares, so im fairly against the use of it.

Speaking of waste... this... METHOD of your costs lots of credits.

Time = Credits

Credits = Random mods

some % close to 1-2 of random mods = Tranquil Cleave

your better farm farming it instead of doing this.

yup...but as i said "if you have the credits and lots of rare mods you cant sell"

if anyone reading this post has 30k credits then yeah ignore me right away lol

As a dedicated merchant, I'll have to say that a rare mod being transmutable doesn't diminish the price of it. I don't deal in high-grade mods very often, but I'd still say that the chances of getting something like Tranquil Cleave via transmutation are low enough to warrant still charging fairly high for it.

Not everyone has 1.5M credits and tons of rare mods to burn. I got mine from wave 5 on Kepler, Phobos. Just bring 2 nekros, a mag or trinity to keep you and the pod alive, and someone with an AOE skill to kill enemies in large groups for efficient desecration. You'll have it in no time.

unless you're bloody lucky you waste something either way.

time (farming on cambria, earth) and money (credits or plat)

credits you can farm (=more time), just like plat (=more time, farming mods and then selling them), or you can buy plat with cash, but then you enter the domain of real life money lost.

you should ask yourself, 'is it worth it'.

after spending 2 or 3 days of farming and not finding a single tranquil cleave, I bought one for 87p and an uncommon hammer stance.

for me that was worth it, since with my luck, I'd be wasting a lot more time on cambria if I hadn't bought it.