If you know what you have the most of really~

I'm not sure if you know the quickest way to sell~

but if you hold shift and click on mods you dont want anymore~

you can multi select them to sell in bulk at one go~

just be sure to not accidently sell your good cards~

oh and ye bp's are actually a good way to make money~

for example killing Captian Vor the Whor3 for his Cronos sword Bp~

100% drop, 2500 sell out~

I didn't even know you can sell Mods until now. The selling prices seem to be very low though, compared to a Chronus Blueprint with 100% droprate from one of the easiest bosses out there. I prefer to save my mods for fusing, but if I consider how many duplicates you get in a single Defense mission against Infested, it might be worth it.

if there is a quicker way to make credits, i'd like to know what it is...my credits are disappearing faster than they're coming in. before update 7 i was sitting comfortably on top of almost 1.7 million credits. but since the update i've bought 1 banshee BP, 1 viper BP, and a few ammo boxes and large health things.....the rest has gone into paying to upgrade mods by fusion....i now have just a hair over 100,000 left....something isn't right somewhere in my opinion.

Quick way to get Creds Besides the Cronus Bp farm would be to Simply do an Endless Def infested Run

Infested have a high Drop rate of Skill cards, while the skill cards each sell for 1k so in the first 5 runs you should be able to rack about 5-6k much quicker then Cronus Bp farming, Assuming you have enough Firepower to deal with infested.

i now have just a hair over 100,000 left....something isn't right somewhere in my opinion.

Nope. That's how it gotta be. Overabundance of credits was a sign of loose currency mechanic. Now credits are valuable, don't tend to stock up to astronomical values and have actual use in-game.

but if you hold shift and click on mods you dont want anymore

Seems unintuitive considering many if not all other games and even windows operates off of using "Ctrl" to select multiple items one at a time through clicking. Why did the dev's attach this function to shift?

Seems unintuitive considering many if not all other games and even windows operates off of using "Ctrl" to select multiple items one at a time through clicking. Why did the dev's attach this function to shift?

no idea really~

but I found out by accident really~

It wasn't a known function to do so~

I'm sure when mods are solid and concrete~

they'll implement something other than shift to select multi maybe~