The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Having To Re-Download Some 43 Files 4-5 Times Everyday! Please Help.

pedach

The game crashes every now and then for me to the point where I try logging back in and the launcher gets stuck on checking for updates. From there I go to my steam library and verify integrity of game cache. Then it says that 43 files need to be re downloaded and its always exactly 43 files and 4.1 gigs of a download. This happens to me 4-5 times every day. My computer is good and can run other games on the highest graphics settings so its not that. I downloaded the game about a week ago too. If anyone else is having this problem post whats happening to you or if anyone can help me please do. This bug, if you'd call it that, is kind of ruining this game for me and I really would like to play this game without all the BS happening. 

There have been a lot of crashes lately for me too. Hopefully today's hot fix will address a lot of them. And not being able to log in (constantly checking for updates) is due to the servers being under a DDoS attack for the past 2 days, which they are currently winning the battle against it seems.